RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-07-2007, 01:23 AM   #7221
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

I'm okay thank you, yourself? =)



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 09:57 AM   #7222
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

moaaaaning all!
*makes coffee*



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:20 PM   #7223
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

afternoon =]





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:21 PM   #7224
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

*Waves*

Hey guys!



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #7225
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Hey Luce, how're you?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:28 PM   #7226
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Alright methinks.
Not really got a mood at the moment, it's a tad weird!
Yourself?



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:31 PM   #7227
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

I'm pretty good thanks.
Really hoping it stops raining by the weekend =[





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:40 PM   #7228
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

HIYAR



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:42 PM   #7229
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

*Waves* Hi!

Why do you want it to stop raining by the weekend so much Nat?
x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:58 PM   #7230
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

yey *waves back*

i dont want it to rain anymoreeeeeeeeeee
my feet HURT because they were so wet at the party on saturday night! :(



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #7231
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

i think i killed the thread with my weird feet comment....



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 03:35 PM   #7232
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*waves*

haha feeeeeeeet



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 04:02 PM   #7233
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Watch out, she might hoover your feet >.< =P



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 04:04 PM   #7234
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

LOLZZ
right now im hoovering up southern fried chicken flavour noodles with my mouth XD



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 04:12 PM   #7235
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

those noodles are rank





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #7236
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Sound nice thoughhh



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #7237
Jukebox
 

I threw a bit of a sandwich at a cat...it looked at me like "wtffff"
Stupid animal.

I'm tired. I don't have to work 'til Thursdaaay!

  Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 05:36 PM   #7238
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Cats constantly look at humans like "wtf?" ha.
Enjoy your days off :> Have a few of my weeks off too >.<



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #7239
devilinsideme
fighting the unknown
 
devilinsideme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: redcar
I am currently:

hi guys so whats up?




why cant you see me?
why dont you hold me?
am i not important?
do you not love me?
i guess you dont....

devilinsideme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 07:17 PM   #7240
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau View Post
I threw a bit of a sandwich at a cat...
i thought that said "i threw up a bit of a sandwich at a cat."



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:20 AM.