RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #701
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Umbrella.

sleep in or early morning?



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:03 PM   #702
~IntoxicatedRainbow
<3
 
~IntoxicatedRainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Sleep in.

Morning or evening person?





A hand above the water / An angel reaching for the sky
Is it raining in heaven - Do you want us to cry?



~IntoxicatedRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #703
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Evening..

Skittles or Starbursts?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:25 AM   #704
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Starburst - but they were a million times better back when they were Opal Fruits and didn't have the blackcurrant ones

Would you prefer to be alone or to have company right now?



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #705
Oddity
 
Oddity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Alone

Waffles or pancakes?!?

Oddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #706
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

pancakes

hurting someone with the truth or protecting them with a lie?



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #707
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Protecting them with a lie...I think :s

Indian or Thai? (Curry I mean!)



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:51 AM   #708
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Thai

Pasta Or Soup?



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:56 AM   #709
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Pasta.

Green summer leaves or colored fall leaves?



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:08 AM   #710
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

coloured fall leaves

Music or Books?



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:16 AM   #711
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Ooo that's a hard one. But I'll say music. Life itself is a book!



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:22 AM   #712
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

You haven't given us a this or that!?

):



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:45 AM   #713
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

I'll start a new one, would you rather be a shark or a dolphin?



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:51 AM   #714
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Dolphin!

I'm a vegetarian - so, even though I think sharks are beautiful, I wouldn't want to eat what they eat...

What do dolphins eat?

Umm...

Which is more interesting: Space or the Ocean?



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #715
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

The ocean. So pretty.:)

Punching or kicking?



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:31 AM   #716
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

Kicking

Summer or Winter



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:23 AM   #717
Oddity
 
Oddity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Winter


Candy or chocolate?

Oddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #718
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

chocolate. most sweets (im english lol) have gelatine in them, and i dont eat it coz im vegetarian.

kitchen or bathroom? (dont ask me what for, i just thought of it randomly XD)



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #719
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Kitchen.
Whenever you're at a party, people gather in the kitchen. It's a social place :)


Tall or short?



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #720
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Short, for me anyway. Partner wise preference would be tall :)

Vista or Windows 7?



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 PM.