RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2008, 04:05 AM   #701
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

are you ok?





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:23 AM   #702
helpmydeath
Hypnotic love dancer
 
helpmydeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

*grabs little bubbles and brings them in* bubbles for all of you! *hugs*




*..life in pain.. *-my older sis; Sweetest Downfall-my jellybean; greenspot-my cousin; TokioPanik!-my TokioHotelTwin; darkdestiny-my pet monkey; I-Feel-Infinate-my gerbil; frombullets2black-my llama; livingnotbreathing-my fellow spy; UnsureOne-my pet goldfish; xXxHis_fallen_angelxXx-my pet monkey; ashy_ashy18-my sister; Aryn is my fellow ninja and partner in crime

Apocalyptic and insane, but my dreams will never change

Dance tonight like no one watches<3ILoveYou

helpmydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #703
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

yay hugs and bubbles.

how are you tonight?





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:59 AM   #704
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

good idea!
*blows huggly snuggly bubbles for all*

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:27 AM   #705
Hannah Montana
 
Hannah Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bristol
I am currently:

wow, i havent been here for ages, hows everyone today?

Hannah Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #706
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

less ill!!! hooray.

how about you?



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #707
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

goodafternoon to the bubble room
i've finished my maths exam! it went better than expected
and i'm feeling much better today
now i need some sleep
*hugs to all*





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #708
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

ooooh well done alice. :) hip hip hooray, you've only got one day left now!!! :)

*hugglies alice*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:20 PM   #709
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

i know!
*hugglies*
my house has turned into a building site because there are people putting up scaffolding. this is fairly peturbing as there are people walking around at window level.
the bubble room is muchmuch safer :)





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:35 PM   #710
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

eeeeeeeeep. not nice

*pushes the people off the scaffolding for alice*

there you go sweety. come and sit on this comfy bubble with me. I'll keep you safe.


Last edited by Absi : 02-06-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: brain dead


"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #711
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

thankyou for that beautiful
this bubble is very comfy

how are you today sweetie?





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #712
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

:D

I'm feeling a bit better today. illness is easing, plus got some meds for it too today, so hopefully will be better soon. just hope it doesn't interupt with my exam tomorrow too much.

how are you?



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #713
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

JUST had to post in here because it's called the bubble room.
God bless bubbles <3



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #714
helpmydeath
Hypnotic love dancer
 
helpmydeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

*Starts popping bubble wrap* I love bubble wrap!




*..life in pain.. *-my older sis; Sweetest Downfall-my jellybean; greenspot-my cousin; TokioPanik!-my TokioHotelTwin; darkdestiny-my pet monkey; I-Feel-Infinate-my gerbil; frombullets2black-my llama; livingnotbreathing-my fellow spy; UnsureOne-my pet goldfish; xXxHis_fallen_angelxXx-my pet monkey; ashy_ashy18-my sister; Aryn is my fellow ninja and partner in crime

Apocalyptic and insane, but my dreams will never change

Dance tonight like no one watches<3ILoveYou

helpmydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #715
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

alex. *blows bubbles for you*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #716
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Hi everyone
*waves*
I'm so tired.
That maths was stupidstupidstupid.
*pops bubble wrap*



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #717
*Sleepy_ Dreamer*
*Sleepy Dreamer*
 
*Sleepy_ Dreamer*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Glasgow ,Scotland
I am currently:

if you ate enough bubbles would you float away ?

*Sleepy_ Dreamer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #718
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

i hope so. ^_^ maybe i'll try...

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #719
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sleepy_ Dreamer* View Post
if you ate enough bubbles would you float away ?
yes please

float awaaaaayyy from hideous revision
the bubble room is much more fun





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #720
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*stuffs self with bubbles*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 PM.