RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2014, 05:37 PM   #701
MissGranger
 
MissGranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
I am currently:

Harry Potter!

MissGranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #702
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

I Robot.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #703
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Jumanji





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 10:49 PM   #704
Freckles
Am I Real?
 
Freckles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

King Kong



Be yourself, live for you.
Take no notice what others do.
You're so special, and unique,
You have the qualities others seek.

Remember... YOU are unique. YOU are special!




Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #705
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Lion King





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #706
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Maverick








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:44 PM   #707
Anna.
Somewhere in the bitterness.
 
Anna.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Italy

(the) Notebook

Anna. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #708
--------------------
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

Oblivion

-------------------- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #709
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Premonition



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #710
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Quo Vadis



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #711
--------------------
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

Runaway jury

-------------------- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #712
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Seven Pounds



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:38 AM   #713
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Tremors





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:19 AM   #714
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Unknown



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #715
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Vatel



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #716
frenchhorn
Oliver
 
frenchhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK

West Side Story



"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

'When words fail, music speaks'

I am transsexual and homoromantic and proud to be.




frenchhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 02:37 AM   #717
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

X-men



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:07 AM   #718
waytorecovery
 
waytorecovery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Yes Man



"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"


waytorecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:10 AM   #719
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Zoolander



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:59 PM   #720
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Anastasia.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:50 PM.