RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #701
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

I agree it has been a let down but we get a first time winner either way tonight and it should be a good game as these have never meet in competitive football since 1920 in the Olympic games




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #702
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

Extra time now,been a bit of a bore match,Spain to win on pens I reckon.

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:47 PM   #703
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

It was a poor match and very violent i thought after the first half the dutch would be lucky to have a team left at the end of it




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:54 PM   #704
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

It's official,Joe moneygrabber Ledley has gone
This lack of football is really doing my head in now! just want this season to start already,how's everyones pre season friendly's and singing's coming along??

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 01:40 AM   #705
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

We signed a Notts Forest defender and i rate him that much i forgot his name.

erm pre-season gets under way this weekend coming but pictures from the training camp look good.




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 01:50 AM   #706
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

Ha,same with us.Started our pre season last week though,with a 2-0 win over the mighty Bath city,yayy.

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #707
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

What's his 5 year plan?? Atleast your making signings anyway.
So to anyone following England,will you be coming to Wales for the group game in a few months??

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #708
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

His 5 year plan is for the club to break even stay in the prem and not invested in players




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #709
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

**** me,sounds like it's gonna be a boring 5 years for you lot.
~flutterby~ Hehe.Well,it's not like England will lose to Wales though is it to be fair :P

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #710
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

Ha well,we could win..maybe...well at least draw!
Yeah I'm doing Switzerland and England away plus the usual home matches to see us struggle against teams like Montenegro

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #711
Enthused
In a warm place
 
Enthused's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Macclesfield
I am currently:

Liverpool just signed Joe Cole, i think thats an amazing signing for us. especially when everyone was thinking it was the end for us. Bring on Arsenal

Enthused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #712
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

He deserves the number 9 and i can see him scoring a lot more now.




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #713
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Going to order my new Arsenal home shirt for the season on saturday, with RVP on the back (He's now got our number 10 as Gallas left), Eduardo has gone as well.

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #714
Enthused
In a warm place
 
Enthused's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Macclesfield
I am currently:

First game of the season should be an easy three points for us then

Enthused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 02:00 AM   #715
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthused View Post
First game of the season should be an easy three points for us then
Would love to have your confidence!
Rumours of administration are still plaguing us Bluebirds unfortunately.
Still looking forward to the new season though


Last edited by nevermind : 27-07-2010 at 05:53 PM.
nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #716
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

Sheff United home Tomorrow *yawn* Shame we couldn't start with Leeds or Milwall away.
Jason Koumas is back home though :D

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #717
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~flutterby~ View Post
*bumps* for you fizzy leaguers!!
We're still in pre-season, Rangers today.
But we were the last winners of the fizzy bottle of pop league as it's now n power championship *thinks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermind View Post
Sheff United home Tomorrow *yawn* Shame we couldn't start with Leeds or Milwall away.
Jason Koumas is back home though :D
Leeds looked good against Derby today though and were IMO unlucky to loose




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:39 PM   #718
RainbowsAndButterflies
No longer using this as main account. Only meets.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

good win today 2-1 :)



I am now not going to use this account as my main one from now on.
If you want my new account PM me. xxx

RainbowsAndButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #719
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

Beckford's at Everton now,gonna be hard for him to move from League 1 to the Premiership to be fair.
Anyone see John Bostock's goal?? :O Amazing goal on a debut.
Our game against Sheff U is on the box at 12:30 which should be pretty boring,no idea why they chose it to be televised.

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #720
nevermind
 
nevermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cardiff.
I am currently:

Awwwwwwwwwww,Peterborough away.I'le still go,even after going 3-0 up then losing 4-3 last season.
Anyone happy with their draw??

nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:18 PM.