RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #7101
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Ive got holli , She is fantastic so i should be fine :)

Glad your in love , your lucky



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #7102
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Nyaww ^w^
Indeed you do have me. Can't get rid of me now ;D

*hugs you and hugs you until you feel better 'cause you don't deserve it* ):
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #7103
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

*Gives you a magic bottle filled with hope*



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #7104
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

**puts you someplace safe and warm?*




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #7105
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Gives you a non-alcoholic way to get intoxicated: happiness!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #7106
Miki
Too long too far from home.
 
Miki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

yay! sweet!



SeNd Me To tHe PhArMaCy So I cAn LoSe My MeMoRy
Culture,Alienation,Boredom,&Despair



Miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #7107
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Protects you and transforms all your emotions into bliss.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #7108
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

That's nice, I am happy for you :)



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #7109
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I am in love with everything and everyone - I send my love now to comfort and support you.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #7110
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

It's nice your having such a positive attitude :)



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #7111
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

What is there not to love about you all?? **Keeps you safe**



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #7112
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

You are such a loving and caring person, you're awesome



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #7113
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

woah too late!
**protects vulnerable you from scary things ans harm*


Last edited by My_Name_Is_Aiden : 03-09-2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: too late posting



Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #7114
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

That depends good or bad?

If it's good, joins in for a drink

If it's bad, sits with you holding your hand till you sober up



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #7115
Miki
Too long too far from home.
 
Miki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

awww *protects you*


Last edited by Miki : 03-09-2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: wrong person


SeNd Me To tHe PhArMaCy So I cAn LoSe My MeMoRy
Culture,Alienation,Boredom,&Despair



Miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:58 PM   #7116
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Keeps you in my arms so you are never hurt



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #7117
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

oh wonders who u in love with oli!!?! please do tell

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #7118
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I am in love with all that exists - everything and everyone. You are all so wonderful. I calm your anxiety



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:09 AM   #7119
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

lucky you, hopes you stay that way for a long time



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:10 AM   #7120
unusuallyunusual
The most beautiful people have suffered
 
unusuallyunusual's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Stroudsburg
I am currently:

*cuddles and keeps safe from all harmful things*



"Theresa thinks about everyone except Theresa." ~ Ms. Smith
"I've figured you out enough to know everything that makes you happy." ~ Ms. Smith
"You're too important to forget." ~ Ms. Smith
"I know you want to be happy you just keep pushing yourself back into this depressive safe zone you have" ~ Ms. Griswold
"I am so proud of you for making it one year Theresa. February 5th will be your new birthday, so happy birthday" ~Ms. Griswold
- - - -
hiddenbehindasmile


unusuallyunusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:20 PM.