RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-07-2007, 10:51 PM   #7061
Jukebox
 

Portia, explain how yesterday you had 70p and now you have 71p.
Scrubberrrrrr!!!! ;]

  Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 11:06 PM   #7062
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

i said to one of my friends how i only had 70p, so she gave me 1p as a present!

im off now
night night! x

nat - yes! good taste! shes BUFF I TELLS YOU! x



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #7063
Jukebox
 

Wtf is harvesterrrrr.

  Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #7064
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

weirdos





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 12:31 AM   #7065
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

uhm..





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #7066
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

harverster<3.
yay.
i should probably be getting ready or something..



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #7067
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*waves to offline people*
im baaaaaaaack
a whole day wtihout me
bet you were gutteeeed



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #7068
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

or not =]



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #7069
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

awwwwwhh
i shall sit here and post to myself then

x.x



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 12:21 PM   #7070
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

going in a sec just need to brush my hair and tear myself away from PC hehe



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 04:41 PM   #7071
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

i thought a harvester was a loaf of bread....



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 08:32 PM   #7072
Jukebox
 

Yet...no bastard answers my question.
I may have text Linda and asked her.

I got my uni results today. I passed my first year, however..I need to do some retarded Sociology thing. I do not understand it at all. I have to send for the 13th August. I am seriously fecked.

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 08:48 PM   #7073
Jukebox
 

I thought you and Linda were into farms or something.

Salad?! PISS OFFFF. If it's not cooked, I'm not eating it (bar cereal and sandwiches)

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 08:54 PM   #7074
Jukebox
 

I just wet myself at that :|

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 08:55 PM   #7075
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau View Post
Salad?! PISS OFFFF. If it's not cooked, I'm not eating it (bar cereal and sandwiches)

Haha, i like that.
I'm using it.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #7076
Jukebox
 

Nat, feel freeee. I use it a few times. It doesn't get old.

Emma, if the only insults you have are to call me "gay" or reference to my height(or lack of) then..you my friend, are a bit...wank ;)

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 09:08 PM   #7077
Jukebox
 

Emma...you're no longer a friend of mine.

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #7078
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

ladies, ladies.
where's the love gone?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #7079
Jukebox
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em [confuzled] View Post
gay, queer, lesbo,shorty, person, thing, isleofmangay, [one i cannot say cos you'll cry on me :|], [your surname], blah, im sure i could think of others. yours arent original either. so you're wank too. yep.
Also...FLAMING!!!

I am triggered.

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 09:15 PM   #7080
Jukebox
 

Emmmmaaaar..why do you do thisss.

I can't even fake being mean to you because you like...ruin it! Sometimes, you're gayer than me.

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 25 (0 members and 25 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:41 PM.