RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #7001
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Wow. I can totally relate 100% to your signature. <3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #7002
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

i'm rather loving your picture not i actually read it (sorta gazed at it without looking - opps)



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #7003
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

InsomniaWords: thanks bad thing is, he knows I like him, but has no idea exactly how deep those feelings go, and I've known the guy for three going on four years. -sigh- I hate being a hopeless romantic



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #7004
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Well I know that feeling xD
I went out with my guy last year then broke up with him -- my first relationship & I was just in over my head and now I've realised I'm still insanely in love with him ^-^
Joyous thing isn't it xD



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #7005
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

kind of..he did promise me a date when he comes home from being stationed in NY in August and he said that we'd see where it went from there. I'm scared though because I really don't want to get hurt or screw up our friendship...



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #7006
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Thats totally understandable :\
*hugs*



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:18 AM   #7007
ElectricSparks
Bullet Soul.
 
ElectricSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit
I am currently:

You really like someone, and can't stop thinking about them?






ElectricSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:21 AM   #7008
Long*Past
Ashley
 
Long*Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
I am currently:

You love someone more than they know, and they bring light into your life.



Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark,
lay right down,
decide not to go on.

Plumeria Sister


Long*Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:49 AM   #7009
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

u think the world is falling appart :(

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:33 AM   #7010
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

You're sick of people telling you how you feel or how you should feel. And that makes you feel sick.

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 AM   #7011
ElectricSparks
Bullet Soul.
 
ElectricSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit
I am currently:

You have someone in your life that you feel you need to help you through things?






ElectricSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:15 AM   #7012
Bwana
Lizz!
 
Bwana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

someone is your sunshine, and you love them?

Bwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #7013
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

you like vets =]
and have a family on here lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #7014
frizzly
 
frizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

you can see the positives in negative situations, even if its hard?



"you never know how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have"

lozstar88 your my lopbelly night owl. CrashQueen your beautiful and amazing like the vodka that stops the jelly from tasting funny :p


frizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #7015
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

You're very supportive and wise :)



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #7016
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Love is hurting you and you feel torn.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #7017
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

You don't think you look as good as you do.

You have a support net too :)



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #7018
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch
 
Bellatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently:

You have a positive outlook. You look for the good.




Imperfection is underrated.



Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #7019
LittleKitten
 
LittleKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

You're realistic yet hopeful. You see the world for how it is but keep trying regardless. Yay for you *hug*

LittleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #7020
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

You like JOJ! I love that song! =]



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:56 AM.