RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-07-2009, 03:04 AM   #6961
Rawrk
 

Mike Mike Mike.
The.
Portal song.
Is in my head.
and it wont go away D:

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 03:16 AM   #6962
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

THIS WAS A TRIUMPH

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/cutting_edge.png

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:00 AM   #6963
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Don't do it Bee. Those pictures would never go away.
You may send me them instead.





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:04 AM   #6964
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambz View Post
I'll Bloody have you jess you know that right! :P

Dream on kiddo!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrk View Post
You still have my bra from the days when I was just a D. ):
Why does mikey have your bra? O.o


I have nice size boobies ^_^ 14DD or 16E. Depends on the brand lol :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:41 AM   #6965
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

I think you'll find that I actually have no boobies at all.

I'm as flat chested as an 8 year old boy.

:]




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:49 AM   #6966
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

depends on the 8 year old boy :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:57 AM   #6967
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

one with no boobs or moobs or anything that is really quite flat chested.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 04:57 AM   #6968
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

JESS! get in chat.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 05:00 AM   #6969
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Okay okay *goes to chat*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 05:03 AM   #6970
Rawrk
 

HAI GUYS
Mike has my bra because he was dressing up as a pirate and needed a bra.

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #6971
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Pirates wear bras???



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #6972
Rawrk
 

Uhh, girl pirates do?
*shrug*

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #6973
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

A wench! :P

hehehe Mikey's a wench :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #6974
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiwuzzle Lives View Post
Dream on kiddo!




Why does mikey have your bra? O.o


I have nice size boobies ^_^ 14DD or 16E. Depends on the brand lol :P
14/16?

I take it that's an aussie thing?

How do they compare to our 30-40 system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrk View Post
HAI GUYS
Mike has my bra because he was dressing up as a pirate and needed a bra.
'twas for a halloween party.

Do a search for the 2007 RYL halloween Costume Competition on the picture board; I came second

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #6975
Rawrk
 

:P
With my bra.

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #6976
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

=p

I also kinda did it the next year, but had diff clothing

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #6977
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

14DD = 36E
16E = 38F



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #6978
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Ah okay =]

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #6979
Rawrk
 

dead thread is dead.

  Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #6980
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

I blame the zombies. >_>

I want ice cream.



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:15 PM.