RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-01-2016, 03:05 PM   #6941
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Yes. There wasn't a fire, there was just a lesson at my high school I really didn't want to attend :)

Have you ever seriously considered running away from home?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 04:59 PM   #6942
SmallTownGal
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New York
I am currently:

Nope. The fact about not having my bed always kept me home.

Have you ever just danced and singed in your underwear?

SmallTownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 08:34 AM   #6943
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Probably.

Have you ever been to a safari park?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 07:47 AM   #6944
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

No

Have you ever gone to Disneyland?





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 07:55 AM   #6945
SmallTownGal
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New York
I am currently:

DisneyWorld yes but nope to Disneyland.

Have you ever tripped walking up the stairs?

SmallTownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:14 AM   #6946
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah a few times actually

Have you ever talked on the phone for more than two hours?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 04:21 PM   #6947
SmallTownGal
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New York
I am currently:

Nope but I did skype someone for an entire day and fell asleep. I woke up the next day to find the other person was still there, they were still sleeping when I woke up.

Have you ever rode a horse?

SmallTownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:19 PM   #6948
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes :)

Have you ever ridden a camel?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 05:35 PM   #6949
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Nope.

Have you ever held a snake in your hands/arms?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #6950
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yup :)

Have you ever owned a reptile?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:23 AM   #6951
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Nope.

Have you ever witnessed your pet having babies?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:22 PM   #6952
infinitely
awake and unafraid
 
infinitely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway

No, I was never there for that.

Have you ever travelled across the country by bus/train?




your heart is a muscle the size of your fist
keep on loving, keep on fighting
and hold on, and hold on, hold on for your life


infinitely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #6953
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Not across the whole country. Because mine country is huuuge.

Have you ever flown on a plane?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 04:34 PM   #6954
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes.

Have you ever eaten lobster?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:47 PM   #6955
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Nope.

Have you ever been so broke you couldn't buy any food?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #6956
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

No.

Have you ever worked in a shop?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 06:30 PM   #6957
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Yes.

Have you ever lied to anyone about having a better/cooler job than you actually had?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 08:34 PM   #6958
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Probably.

Have you ever had a pen pal?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #6959
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Nope.

Have you ever met in person with someone you know from the Internet?


Last edited by Juella : 18-02-2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: awkward wording
Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 08:26 PM   #6960
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ha ha yes many a time.

Have you ever been on TV/radio?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:49 AM.