RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-02-2015, 09:40 AM   #6901
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

no i hate reptiles

TPBM is afraid of nights



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 09:40 AM   #6902
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

hights



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 03:47 AM   #6903
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Yes

TPBM has a favorite movie?





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 10:29 AM   #6904
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Pocahontas or beauty and the beast

The person below me likes nuts.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 02:37 PM   #6905
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I like some

TPBM has a Samsung phone?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 03:34 PM   #6906
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

No, a LG G3

TPBM likes to surf





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:55 AM   #6907
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

not really

TPBM likes chinese food



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 07:18 PM   #6908
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Not really though sweet and sour chicken is pretty good. I also like rice not that it's a chinese thing but more of an asian thing.. I think lol

TPBM has a beard





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:54 AM   #6909
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

i am a female and can't grow facial hair


TPBM lives on their own



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 01:33 PM   #6910
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I do.

TPBM likes ice cream.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:55 PM   #6911
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes i do

TPBM has an irrational fear ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:56 PM   #6912
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Yes

TPBM loves candy





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:53 AM   #6913
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes

TPBM googles whatever they don't know ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:43 PM   #6914
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Yes

TPBM has gone snorkeling before





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:08 AM   #6915
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes

tpbm likes scented candles



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:04 AM   #6916
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Yes.

TPBM loves coffee.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:10 PM   #6917
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

no i hate the taste

TPBM loves cinnamon on food ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:47 PM   #6918
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Depends on what it is

TPBM drives



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:16 PM   #6919
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

No

TPBM lives in a city





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:12 AM   #6920
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes

TPBM like to be organised



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 PM.