RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-07-2007, 09:36 PM   #6881
Jukebox
 

It makes you something...begining with L.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 09:40 PM   #6882
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

pepsi > coke anyday.
snoobs.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 09:48 PM   #6883
Jukebox
 

Pepsi is the shiz.

However...I haven't had it in ages, or any fizzy drink.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 09:51 PM   #6884
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

-yawn-





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 09:53 PM   #6885
Jukebox
 

I don't have work 'til 12 tomorrow.
But Friday...half past feckin' 8.

It's vile.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 09:53 PM   #6886
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

eee i kiss as well!! i feel well loved!
=D
and yeh.
i guess i love you a bit too.
smiles for old school&maccyd's. ee <3



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:00 PM   #6887
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

hey emma.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:07 PM   #6888
Jukebox
 

Emaaar..when you get your car. Drive to Liverpool, then get the boat from Liverpool and come see me.
I feel all left out :(

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #6889
Jukebox
 

You're clearly going to say no to what I'm going to ask you.

I may get someone else to ask.....

However,if I was to ask on the phone..you'd say yes. Because you LOVE my voice.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:20 PM   #6890
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

yes definitely emm =D



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #6891
Jukebox
 

I can't be arsed to ring you.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:33 PM   #6892
Jukebox
 

Urghhh...if you're gonna be all pissy, then I suppose I'll ring you to stop you from being pissy.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #6893
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*intrudes*



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #6894
Jukebox
 

Eitherrrr you want me to ring you, or not.

Jeeeeez. It's not that harrrrd!

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #6895
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

OMFGLYKTOMORROW!!!
=D
hahahah
getinnnnn.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #6896
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

ring me instead.
i'll appreciate it more clearly.
=D
ahahah



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:42 PM   #6897
Jukebox
 

You feckin' minge.

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #6898
Jukebox
 

The "you feckin' minge" is aimed at Emmmaaaaar.

Alex, I sort of know what the "G" stands for ;)

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:47 PM   #6899
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ladolalayleeeee



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 10:47 PM   #6900
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

hahah.
EM HAVE YOU BEEN SPREADING MY SURNAME AROUND STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET!!???

omigoshlykthat'snotcool.
ee.
olivia's gunna lyk...stalk me now.
hm.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42 PM.