im sorry i've let you down daddy im so sick of things lately and just wish you were here!! missing you so much, cant believe its nearly a year it seems like yesterday that you were in hospital fighting your illness but obviously you hadn't got the strength to carry on. i feel like that myself sometimes.
nan, i can't believe its been 3 years. trust you have to die on the anniversary of the 7/7 bombings, was it your way of making sure i wouldn't forget you? i never could, forget you, or gan-gan. How is he? hope he's ok up there with you. i miss you both terribly. you were like second parents to me, you were always there for me. although im heartbroken you died, i'm happy that you and gan-gan were reunited, i saw how much it hurt you when he died and how much you missed him. at least i can take comfort in you being together.
i'm sorry for not coming to the grave. if i'm honest i havent been able to. when you died i felt so guilty because i was away at uni. i really wish i could have said goodbye. the worst days i'll wake up thinking of you, and go to call you, only to remember you're gone. i think thats the hardest part. knowing i'll never see of speak to you again. i think part of me has been avoiding the grave because it will make it real, seeing thne headstone with both you and gan-gan on it, i know it will really upset me. Mum tells me that you'd understand why i don't go. She tells me you know i loved you both and that i do care. Do you? I hope so.
I wrote you a poem after you died. When i do eventually pick up the courage to come and see you i'll bring it with me and read it to you. Theres so much i need to tell you about. I think i mentioned at the time but i graduated from uni, i got a 2:2. It was the proudest day of my life-i wish you could have been there. I know deep down you probably were in spirit. I have a new bf, Tom. We've been togetehr nearly a year and a half now, i think you'd like him. He has a really nice smile. Oh and i have red hair! You always were amused by my random choice of hair colours.
I wont keep you much longer, but there is one thing, i want to ask you. Please will you and gan-gan come and see me tonight? In my dream. Just to let me know you've read this, and that you're alright. It would mean a lot to me, to know you're okay. Say hello to Gan-Gan for me. I love you both very much. And i miss you. I'll never foget you nan. love Beki xxxxxxxxx
Life Is Like A Beautiful Melody Only The Lyrics Are Messed Up
It hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet. Hope you can see what's going on down here & how much everyone loves you. We're going to throw a party after your viewing/funeral (Ha! A viewing- can you imagine? You'd laugh your ass off. I'm half expecting you to wake up and scream BOO! into someone's face) and play lots of techno music just for you. It's going to be fantastic.
hi granda- its been 2years since i last saw/spoke to you i no that you are up there with dad, and you probably no that i'm feeling pretty crap latly. im sorry if im letting you down, i miss your wee stories that you used to tell us, had good crack today with everyone up in your house but misse you and daddy being there!!
Nan - It's your birthday next monday. 83 eh? Getting old. I hope you're not too disappointed with the way I've turned out. I was so scared when you died Nan, you always said you'd be looking over me. I didn't want to see me, to see the truth..What I really was. I didn't want you to see behind closed doors. Did you see me after you died? When I had to walk out of lessons and I locked myself in the toilets and I cried and I spoke to you. Begging you to come get me, to make the pain stop.
and do you see me now? Walking out of groups and pubs and rooms to lock myself in the toilet, sit on the floor and once again cry. Once again speak to you and once again beg for you to come and get me.
If you know that I've truely had my fill Nan, will you come and get me?
daddy i still cant believe that you are gone, was my birthday today and it just didnt feel the same without you! last year i had a brill birthday but i dont think that you were well or in the mood for a party and you went ahead with it anyway!! im sorry, i love you so much and miss you
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:
i can't believe i forgot. i'm so soory. happy birthday. i love you.
rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫
"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥
“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”
Four years ago today I was sat in school, it was the last day of term everyone was happy and having fun. I tried to smile but I couldn't do it because three hours before they had phoned to tell me you had killed yourself.
Why did you do it? I love you.
How could you leave me. I want you to come back and make this ok.
I miss you so much.
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
please be alive, please i need you and i know you need me. ok im a **** friend atm but please hunny hang in there.
" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB
I miss you so, so much. I remember going to Judy's the day of your funeral with my blanket and tears and her just holding me.. but I wish I could have went.
Tonight I placed a picture of you in Grandma's locket.
I wish you were here.
"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown
It's been over three and a half years, Uncle Martin, and I still can't get over the fact that you're never coming back. I thought I was beginning to let you go, but now I don't think I am. I still think about you all the time, no matter what people think, I do. And I love you, very much.
8 months and 13 days since you died, Gad. I hope you can hear me when I tell you I love you every night. I need you back, I need your help.
Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.
daddy a year will have passed on sunday and i still cant believe that you are gone and will never come back i miss you so much, i miss your warm cuddles your silly little nicknames and just you being here to talk to, however sometimes i am glad that you are gone im sorry to say that but it means that you are in no pain!! i dont think that you had a proper chance at life you died young however you had so much potential, but your stupid illness just got you in the end!!!! i miss you so much!!!