RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2007, 08:30 PM   #661
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

londontowwwwwn.
yeaaah. though i gotta be in clapham before 7. so it'll have to be afternoon shiz.
[i said shiz, i never say shiz].

but anyway.
ALSO. charlie. they moved for the same reasons all chinese families did.
the warrrrrr, for one.
&just for a better life, etc etc etc.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #662
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

I wanna come. :(



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #663
xsugarandspicex
 

Em.. i think i may beg Mark or Jen to do that Friday, or phone in sick.
I havent had a day off sick since last year.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #664
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

not that i know offf :P
anywayyy you'll all need to go to old people places.

and i'm young.
innit.
mwahaha.
lala



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #665
xsugarandspicex
 

Makes sense Linda.

Alex.. take a trek to London town to see us.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #666
Kaya
 
Kaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:

Lol spam.

Ew, I said lol.

You guys are weird.

I love you all.

Kaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #667
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Gays =[
All meeting without us





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:38 PM   #668
xsugarandspicex
 

Natters.. come up and see yo sister.
Do i have to go sunday cos of fathers day. otherwise i could have stayed allll week!!
you should be like me and have no dad.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #669
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

come down to me for father's day, and then go back to Em for the week (Y)
what'll you lots be doing?



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:44 PM   #670
xsugarandspicex
 

i dont like ice cream.

and yeah Alex.. i'll come check out my new abode.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:45 PM   #671
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

-feels so left out-
-wanders off to cry-





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #672
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

you should.
you should all just come round.
i'll kick out my parents.
and we'll rave ;P

and then send a jet down to pick nat up of courrrrresse



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #673
xsugarandspicex
 


awh Nat.
*cuddles*

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #674
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Alex, can't we do that when i'm there?
I'm the most fun one anyway... you all know it





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:52 PM   #675
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*sneaks in to listen other's talking*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:54 PM   #676
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

reeett gays. Shaun of the Dead is calling :D
[but if i get too scared i'll be back - i wish i was joking]
hah.
xxxxx



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #677
xsugarandspicex
 

Nat.. why dont you come up for the weekend?

edit: i like mint choc chip, but i have to be in the mood.


Last edited by xsugarandspicex : 20-07-2007 at 09:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #678
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Because i'm in my final year of college and don't want to fail?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #679
xsugarandspicex
 

Em.. can we go buy krispy Kremes?

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:57 PM   #680
xsugarandspicex
 

Nat... a good point well made.
I will pobably wander off on my own anyway and leave them to it cos i get scared.

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:46 AM.