RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #661
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

Well, right now I'd like rain.

ladybirds or ladybugs?


Last edited by MissBakesMissStakes : 28-05-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: typo


"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #662
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

I'd like some rain too! Well right now anyway.

Oooh that's a good one! Lol I'm sitting here saying both trying to figure out which I say more(often). But I think Ladybird.
I keep seeing a car going around that looks like a ladybird/bug. It's a red smart car with black spots all over. The license plate is something like ladybug and the steering wheel has a red and black cover!

Sauna or steam room?



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #663
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

sauna. [on a side note, I'd never heard the word ladybird ever used until recently, but i also live in the US].

rather have a ferret or chinchilla?



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 04:47 AM   #664
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

Chinchilla, Ferrets are stinky.

Paper or plastic?xD



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 04:55 AM   #665
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Plastic

Older or younger man/woman?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #666
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Older woman all the way.

Night or day?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #667
hirple.
before last night my heart was grey.
 
hirple.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK

Depends on what I'm doing, but probably day.

Summer or Winter?



There are remarkable things all the time, right in front of us,
but our eyes have like the clouds over the sun
and our lives are paler and poorer if we do not
see them for what they are. If nobody speaks of
remarkable things, how can they be called remarkable?"
Imperfect.Star and _Mish_ :)


hirple. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #668
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Winter! I wish it was winter.

Spring or Autumn/Fall?



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 04:06 AM   #669
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

autumn

watching halloween films or xmas films?





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 01:51 PM   #670
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Xmas films

Chocolate or Vanilla



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #671
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

vanilla... most days. haha.

sunflowers or daisies?



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 11:07 PM   #672
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

sunflowers! i dont like flowers much, they make grass look interesting, but i cook with sunflower oil and snack on sunflower seeds!

watermelon flavour or grape flavour?



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:43 AM   #673
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

hum, watermelon.

too crowded or too lonely?



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #674
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

awww, id rather be crowded, because lonely is sad. i like being alone but i dont like being lonely D:

shoes or trainers?



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #675
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Shoes

Hot or iced tea?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #676
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Hot Tea.

Dark Chocolate or white chocolate ?



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:51 AM   #677
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

White chocolate. Green & Blacks white chocolate is amazing, as is Lindt

Crying too much, or unable to cry when you need to?



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #678
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Crying too much (Sometimes Its nice to know that we do still feel emotion)



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #679
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

You didn't leave a question...



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:29 AM   #680
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

Too loud or not loud enough?



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:02 PM.