RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #661
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Managed




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #662
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

niggled






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #663
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

opened




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #664
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Posted.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #665
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

quarrelled




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #666
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

revealed



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #667
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

secreted




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #668
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

telephoned






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #669
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Upped




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #670
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

veered






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #671
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

wetted




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #672
psychotic-44
somewhere, out there
 
psychotic-44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

x-rayed






psychotic-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:52 AM   #673
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

yelled






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #674
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Zapped



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 07:57 AM   #675
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Alienated






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #676
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Baked



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #677
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

curdled






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #678
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

deranged




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #679
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

escorted






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #680
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

forged




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.