RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #661
ashleighbean
smallboyonherbike.
 
ashleighbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
I am currently:

well that would be sweet...and i am glad to hear someone here likes america...lol.
i would rather me come to you because i think that would mean transporting less people at once lol.
but feel free to come.
*suishes, also a bribe to bring the squishy sqaud to america.*



Leave out all the Rest:
[Dreamer&Believer and netsirkylime are my bubbly amigos]
[shakespeare's strumpet is my big sis]
<3[absi is my girlfriend]<3


ashleighbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #662
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Me feels lonely now Adam's gone home. *wants a squish*





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #663
ashleighbean
smallboyonherbike.
 
ashleighbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
I am currently:

*suishes nat*
i will come over



Leave out all the Rest:
[Dreamer&Believer and netsirkylime are my bubbly amigos]
[shakespeare's strumpet is my big sis]
<3[absi is my girlfriend]<3


ashleighbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #664
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

i need a squish feel like s***





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #665
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*EXTRA BIG CAPITAL SQUISHESS FOR YOU*

Take them alll =)



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #666
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

*Massive squishes for everybody* Hey guyses. I kinda need a squish please.. :-S






"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #667
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

*big squishes for Alexi*
Can I join ths squishy squad please????!!!!
*jumps up and down in excitement*

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #668
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

*jumps up and down with Kiran*
*squishes Alexi and everyoneee who needs one*

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:46 PM   #669
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

*squishes Hanna*
*has to sit down because she is too exhausted from jumping up and down*
How are you doing Hanna?

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #670
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

*continues jumping* =P
Eh, I'm okay. How're youu?

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:49 PM   #671
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Not too bad thankyou!
Are you sure you're okay, that "eh" didn't sound too good Hanna?!

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:53 PM   #672
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*squishies everyone*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #673
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

Yarr, I'm finee =]

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #674
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

*squishes for Soph*

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:02 AM   #675
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

Thanks guys. Sorry I cant be more supportive at the minute.. *Squishes back and cries*






"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #676
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

*specially soothing squishes for Alexi*
Would it help to talk about it hon? My PM box is always open if you ever need to chat/vent.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:08 AM   #677
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

*lots of squishes*
Heyy, don't worry about it. We're here for you, though. x

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:20 AM   #678
ashleighbean
smallboyonherbike.
 
ashleighbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
I am currently:

*squishes to hanna*



Leave out all the Rest:
[Dreamer&Believer and netsirkylime are my bubbly amigos]
[shakespeare's strumpet is my big sis]
<3[absi is my girlfriend]<3


ashleighbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:21 AM   #679
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

*Squishes everybody* Im ok guys. Vented it in a few journal entries. Its just crappy mood swings. Ill be ok. Thanks for the offer Kiran Ill keep that in mind if I ever need it thanks. Its just nice to know that theres people here to talk to. Its comforting. *squishes again*
x






"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:30 AM   #680
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

No problem, I hope you feel better soon hon.
*squishes to Ashleigh*

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:38 AM.