RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #661
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

*waveses*




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #662
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

*waves* You ok??? What you been up to then???



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #663
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*Waves at Laura and Didi*

I ran a lot today and am very tired.
But my head is hyper.
Truly.



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #664
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

*curls up on floor*

yeah yeah yeah




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #665
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

*gets laura a blaket and pillow* Are you ok Laura???
Aww bless ya Jess running does make you very tired lol



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 11:47 PM   #666
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Ok? Sure. Fine. Thanks. you?




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #667
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

not meee going to uni haha!
4 years too early... mmm the genius brummie...oo err
no
i was getting my brother
who is now in the room next to me
yay...





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #668
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Hello.
None of you are here
I can see that.
But I will post anyway

Daisy is my favourite genius brummie =P
She enlightened me about Moby Dick

I have to bake a cake.
We have daffy's for St Davids day



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #669
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

Aww!!! Hello lovely all, it's another quick post from me, just to send you love *cuddles everyone* I <3 U xxxxx



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #670
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

*rolls jars of hugs in the room*




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:40 PM   #671
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

*Picks up jar of hugs and keeps it* Thanks :) I will keep that for everys and everys........

How is everyone doing!!! Hopes you are all doing great!!!!

I take it you like you brother then Daisy??? I hate mine... Well you know what I mean.....

Hows is everything your end Jess, and Daisy and Laura and and startbright!!!!!



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #672
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Glad you like it Didi.

It never ever empties. Will always be full of hugs, yes.




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #673
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Yes. My brother is lovely and fine.
these days anyway





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:44 PM   #674
lolly_x
 

ello my lovely peoples

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #675
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive
 
LittleVampp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: King's Lynn
I am currently:

Aww wow I like that jar!!!!

Thats great you get on with your brother!!!

Hi ya Laura, you ok



Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!


LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #676
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Me? Ok?

As always.

You?




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:11 PM   #677
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

didiiiiiiii
rawr





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #678
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

ummmmm

yes

rubix cube

yes





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #679
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*leaps on daisy*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #680
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

kaaaat

hey =)

how're youuuuuuuuuuuuu





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:16 PM.