RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #661
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

no

Which celebrity would you like to spend a day with?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #662
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Brendon Urie, the guy my avatar is. Oh the things I would do to that man ;)

Would you ever give your life for someone you hate?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #663
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

I actually think so.

Do you like sunglasses or necklaces better?



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #664
Harriyot
 
Harriyot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Munich Germany, Stoke UK
I am currently:

Necklaces! I have a big collection.


Do you have any interesting piercings?

Harriyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:32 AM   #665
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

No - I just have one hole in each ear -_-

Do you have any tattoos? If so, what do they look like?



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:37 AM   #666
AliE
 
AliE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

No but does it count that I draw the same exact circle with a line through it on the back of my hand everyday?:/

What's your favorite food to eat when your sick?



Those who wish to sing, always find a song

AliE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:17 AM   #667
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

Crackers.. Or soup

Do you have gauges in your ears? If so, what size are they?



Broken-hearted and looking to mend. [/color]


"...I lay sleepless knowing that my heart still belongs to you. And I've never been one to beg. Please don't go. Just stay. I watched with tears in my eyes as you walked away. Miss your voice and your touch. And if I told you I loved you could that be enough?" You Told Me You Loved Me by Cinematic Sunrise

"Here I am expecting just a little bit too much from the wounded" 3 Libras by A Perfect Circle

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #668
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

AlyE - I used to do the same thing! I wrote love on my wrist and drew one of those bass clef and treble clef heart things on my wrist in sharpie every day :P

Noo, I'm too much of a wuss xP

What's your favorite insect?



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #669
kaidanalenko
the healer has the bloodiest hands
 
kaidanalenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
I am currently:

my favourite insect is a ladybug.
What's your favourite disney movie?




my people had a saying long ago: “the healer has the bloodiest hands.” you cannot treat a wound without knowing how deep it goes. you cannot heal pain by hiding it. you must accept. accept the blood to make things better.


kaidanalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #670
Harriyot
 
Harriyot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Munich Germany, Stoke UK
I am currently:

Beauty and the Beast! Love it so much!

Do you like comics?

Harriyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #671
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

Yes.

Do you play an instrument?



Broken-hearted and looking to mend. [/color]


"...I lay sleepless knowing that my heart still belongs to you. And I've never been one to beg. Please don't go. Just stay. I watched with tears in my eyes as you walked away. Miss your voice and your touch. And if I told you I loved you could that be enough?" You Told Me You Loved Me by Cinematic Sunrise

"Here I am expecting just a little bit too much from the wounded" 3 Libras by A Perfect Circle

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #672
Meganrose
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cardiff

Not any more. I got to about grade 5 on bass, and I used to play flute. I have a mini accordion but I've never learnt it!

If you could only either watch films/tele, or listen to music for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

Meganrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #673
pandachan
maybe, definitely
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: the lost woods, kokiri forest.
I am currently:

I would have to pick music, as much as I love films, music is so, so important, it's practically my life-blood.

If you had to cut off your pinky or your middle finger, which would you choose?

pandachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #674
Meganrose
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cardiff

Pinky I reckon! Use it less I think. I'd rather cut off my little toes, I hate having them!

How far away do you live from the sea? & do you wish you were nearer?

Meganrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #675
red_ry
teh king of the cr8zy
 
red_ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

I live a few thousand miles away from the sea. And no I do not wish I was any closer. I live very close to a lake and it's pretty much the same thing minus the salt.

What is ideal ice cream cone topped with?

red_ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #676
pandachan
maybe, definitely
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: the lost woods, kokiri forest.
I am currently:

I used to when I had cable. I love me some NPH :D

If you could have been born in any era or time period, which would you have chosen to have been spawned in?

pandachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #677
Harriyot
 
Harriyot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Munich Germany, Stoke UK
I am currently:

The mid-1940s. I'd be old enough to be part of all the student protests and stuff like that in the 60s. I'm a big fan of protesting!

What charity do you support, if any?

Harriyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #678
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

I used to support To Write Love On Her Arms

Would you rather be a foot taller or a foot shorter?




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:49 AM   #679
Harriyot
 
Harriyot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Munich Germany, Stoke UK
I am currently:

A foot shorter. I'm already 6ft1 and a girl. Weird!

Do you wear glasses - or do you want to?

Harriyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #680
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

no, and not particularly. i would be so scared of losing them or breaking them!

are you the sort of person that starts lots of projects and doesn't finish them, or who has one all consuming project at a time? or somewhere in between?




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:30 AM.