RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2011, 01:36 AM   #6741
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

Tracy Chapman?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #6742
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah

Plan Three



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #6743
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

No.

Slagsmålsklubben?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #6744
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

No.

Autolux?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #6745
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

Switchfoot?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #6746
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah

The Last Goodnight



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #6747
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

Tracy Bonham?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #6748
symbol5405
I am not what I have done. I'm what I've overcome.
 
symbol5405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere on the border between insanity and genius
I am currently:

Nope

10th Avenue North?



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Change can only occur when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. --Albus Dumbledore


symbol5405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #6749
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Nope.

No Doubt?



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #6750
symbol5405
I am not what I have done. I'm what I've overcome.
 
symbol5405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere on the border between insanity and genius
I am currently:

nope

The River's Voice



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Change can only occur when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. --Albus Dumbledore


symbol5405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #6751
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

No.
Lindisfarne.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #6752
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Smile Empty Soul



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #6753
Victim+Of+Hate
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Look behind you.
I am currently:

yes yes yez

strangle kojak

Victim+Of+Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #6754
symbol5405
I am not what I have done. I'm what I've overcome.
 
symbol5405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere on the border between insanity and genius
I am currently:

nope...


The Jesterz



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Change can only occur when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. --Albus Dumbledore


symbol5405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #6755
BrokenButStillBreathing
 
BrokenButStillBreathing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
I am currently:

Nope.

Strike Anywhere =)



If Today Was Your Last Day, And Tomorrow Was Too Late, Could You Say Goodbye To Yesterday? <3

BrokenButStillBreathing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #6756
symbol5405
I am not what I have done. I'm what I've overcome.
 
symbol5405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere on the border between insanity and genius
I am currently:

nope

Harry and the Potters?



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Change can only occur when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. --Albus Dumbledore


symbol5405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:11 PM   #6757
Antebellum
Welcome To Reality
 
Antebellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

nup! I have heard of Harry Potter though :p


Sweet?



'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.


Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:08 AM   #6758
f0reversmiling
♡Recovering♡
 
f0reversmiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: .~*Canada*~.
I am currently:

No, Black Veil Brides?



Everybody hurts some days,
it's ok to be afraid, everybody hurts, everybody screams,
everybody feels this way and it's ok.
~♥♥♥~
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
~♥♥♥~
The minute you think of giving up, think of why you held on so long.


f0reversmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #6759
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

We are the fallen



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #6760
breezymcpeazy
 
breezymcpeazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
I am currently:

ummm i dont think so

they might be giants?

breezymcpeazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 AM.