RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #6741
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

gettysburg



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #6742
Lenria
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yorkshire, UK
I am currently:

Gangrene

Lenria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #6743
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Elocution.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #6744
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

never



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #6745
cloudyshadow
We are all identifiable by our unity & uniqueness
 
cloudyshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: near London, UK
I am currently:

right





cloudyshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #6746
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Trusteeing




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #6747
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

guardian



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 11:50 PM   #6748
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Nuance.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 11:56 PM   #6749
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

explorer



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 12:01 AM   #6750
Entropy
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

returning




"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"


Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 12:04 AM   #6751
Lenria
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yorkshire, UK
I am currently:

Ginger

Lenria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #6752
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

race.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #6753
Lenria
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yorkshire, UK
I am currently:

Exception

Lenria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 12:48 AM   #6754
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

newspaper



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 01:12 AM   #6755
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

crossword



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 02:21 AM   #6756
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Derivative.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 03:41 AM   #6757
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

exquisite



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 03:45 AM   #6758
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Elegant



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 03:56 AM   #6759
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Tertiary




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 03:59 AM   #6760
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

yellowish



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:59 AM.