RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #6681
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

BUMPITY!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #6682
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

omnomnomnmnn





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #6683
CrazyHayley
Is an Incarnated Angel!!
 
CrazyHayley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Essex, ENGLAND
I am currently:

ooh I'm new to fun & distractions, but I love the simplicity of this, I get this one!! :)

*BUMP*



"All battles in life serve to teach us something, even the battles we lose"

"There are moments in life when the only possible option is to lose control"

dontwantyoutoknow is my lil sis

I GOT LEI'D IN VETS!!!
I'm a Plumeria Tree!!!


CrazyHayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:49 AM   #6684
Commoner-Kou
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

bumpage.

Commoner-Kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #6685
CrazyHayley
Is an Incarnated Angel!!
 
CrazyHayley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Essex, ENGLAND
I am currently:

*gentle shove upwards*



"All battles in life serve to teach us something, even the battles we lose"

"There are moments in life when the only possible option is to lose control"

dontwantyoutoknow is my lil sis

I GOT LEI'D IN VETS!!!
I'm a Plumeria Tree!!!


CrazyHayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #6686
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

Anyone here?



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #6687
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

bumpppp



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #6688
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I'm back.

I ate pasta out of the bowl again. With a spoon. Anyone outraged? My mum thought it was a good idea.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #6689
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

I'm not! I can't eat pasta or most things with a spoon though, my mouth is too small, or our spoons might be big hmm...



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #6690
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

YAY!!!!!!! Maybe the spoons are too big.

I then had a spoonful of mint ice cream (and regretted putting the sauce on it) followed by 2 spoonsful of syrup.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #6691
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

Ugh! That's like when I had some vinegar chased by vodka *shudders* lol.



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #6692
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

the syrup was really nice It was toffee flavour ice cream syrup




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #6693
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

I'm not much into sweet stuff, and syrup uggggh lol.



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #6694
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Ok I won't tell you what I had before it, I might scare you off




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #6695
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

But now I kinda want to know!



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #6696
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I had Pasta and Parmesan cheese (<3) and then the ice cream with sauce followed by sauce followed by sauce




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #6697
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

Crazy person! Yum to the pasta if the parmesan was veggie though



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #6698
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I don't know it was Sainsbury's.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #6699
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

It's actually really hard to get vegetarian parmesan =/



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #6700
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Bump!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:23 AM.