RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #6661
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Team Jacob ;D



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #6662
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You like hugging, I hope we can hug one day



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:01 AM   #6663
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Im really interested to know what it is. If youd care to explain!x




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:15 AM   #6664
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Ooo I like it! Pretty.
It makes me want to decorate some Christmas cookies!



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:22 AM   #6665
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Yours seems to really match your subtitle, somehow.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:22 AM   #6666
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Upon reading that sign it makes me want to throw stones at it..



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:30 AM   #6667
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Haha, go right ahead. Tempting, isn't it?

And yours is lovely, as always.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #6668
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

How random :-P



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #6669
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Cant quite make it out

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #6670
Too Shy
 
Too Shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Sussex
I am currently:

It's South Park, therefore it's cool.










Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #6671
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

It's the correct month for it, so appropriate

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #6672
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Cartman looks stunned.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #6673
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

christmas tree =D



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:27 AM   #6674
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

You support all kinds of love



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #6675
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

=]

its prettyyy. and matches your sig cuz your cool =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #6676
Phoebo
formally effluo_animus
 
Phoebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: london
I am currently:

its so colourful :)




I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?


Phoebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #6677
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

do the cat dance !!!



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #6678
Phoebo
formally effluo_animus
 
Phoebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: london
I am currently:

can totally relate




I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?


Phoebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #6679
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

A better dancer than the drunk students last night

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #6680
Second Chance
 
Second Chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

It's cool I guess. Don't really like South Park though.



I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.


Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:28 AM.