RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #6641
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

993 305

What is it with 7's...? I feel like I'm missing something.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #6642
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

993 304

Apparently seven is a very popular number *shrugs* I don't really know why, but it is :)

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #6643
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Okay,..993 303...heh

Three 3's....*is amused*



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #6644
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

993 302 :)

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #6645
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

993 301



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #6646
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

993 300

*woot!*

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #6647
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

993 299



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #6648
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

993 298

We must be really bored to be doing this so much :)

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #6649
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

993 297 That is quite true. =/



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #6650
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

993 296

how can we make this more interesting?

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 08:37 AM   #6651
CoffinNail
This is gonna hurt.
 
CoffinNail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

993,295

Magic number.




All you wanna do is drag me down
All I wanna do is stamp you out


CoffinNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #6652
Revival
 
Join Date: Apr 2004

993,294

Revival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 12:24 PM   #6653
CoffinNail
This is gonna hurt.
 
CoffinNail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

993,293




All you wanna do is drag me down
All I wanna do is stamp you out


CoffinNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #6654
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffinNail View Post
993,295

Magic number.
What makes it a magic number?

993 292

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #6655
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

993 291. Normal number.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #6656
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

^ haha :) I'm easily amused

993 290

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #6657
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losthewaye View Post
993 305

What is it with 7's...? I feel like I'm missing something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBeneathTheRose View Post
993 304

Apparently seven is a very popular number *shrugs* I don't really know why, but it is :)
Sophie (evievera) and I both like the number 7. It's a cool number. Simply because... it is! so yeah. 7.

we also like the threes. The three times table is cool (even though I have to count on my fingers past 12 and I'm in year 11 top set maths)

but anyway.

993 289




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #6658
TruthBeneathTheRose
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
 
TruthBeneathTheRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: somewhere you are not
I am currently:

^ Seven is a nice number. I always liked either two or three :)

993 288

TruthBeneathTheRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #6659
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

993 387


hehe i got another 7.

there's a few numbers i like. I prefer odd numbers.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #6660
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

993 386



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:30 AM.