RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-07-2009, 05:59 AM   #641
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

try to tell yourself that it will all be okay and find a hug. well... here *hugs you*



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #642
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

so your a writer?



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #643
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

*hugs too*



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #644
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I don't get it



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #645
Rawrk
 

*hugs*
take care.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:22 AM   #646
Green Lantern
This member is currently doing your mum
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

Lamer than it's owner. Which is saying a lot. =P

Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:24 AM   #647
SweetLemonSour
 

Oh my oh my!

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:25 AM   #648
Green Lantern
This member is currently doing your mum
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

Well that just made me want sweets.

Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:28 AM   #649
Rawrk
 

Thanks a bunch :P
Apparently you are doing my mum, so good luck with that.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:31 AM   #650
littlebylittle_daybyday
Seńorita DiCesare
 
littlebylittle_daybyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
I am currently:

uhm, x?



Isn't it amazing, How you always think you have nothing left to live for,
but when
you meet that one, true, love;

everything turns around?

My RYL family -
Bethaneeny


littlebylittle_daybyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #651
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Interesting punctuation.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #652
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

You don't have one



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #653
Angelwolf
Show me love is never real...
 
Angelwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Liverpool, England, UK
I am currently:

NO dying :3 (mine says "this is not love")







Angelwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #654
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

its not? :(



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:25 PM   #655
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

made me giggle



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:07 AM   #656
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

Needs reassurance about something, maybe?



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:11 AM   #657
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Your colorblind?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #658
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You're struggling with something?



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #659
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

You feel like your judged?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #660
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

somthings hurting you a lot?



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:22 PM.