RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #6501
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

*wipes away your tears and holds you close*



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #6502
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

*sits with you till you feel less panicked*





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:22 AM   #6503
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

*sits and talks with you*



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:23 AM   #6504
littlebylittle_daybyday
Señorita DiCesare
 
littlebylittle_daybyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
I am currently:

plays a game of chess with you and allows you to win so you are no longer defeated =]



Isn't it amazing, How you always think you have nothing left to live for,
but when
you meet that one, true, love;

everything turns around?

My RYL family -
Bethaneeny


littlebylittle_daybyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:27 AM   #6505
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

calms you down and sits with you for a bit



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:48 AM   #6506
littlebylittle_daybyday
Señorita DiCesare
 
littlebylittle_daybyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
I am currently:

calms you down so you are no longer panicked



Isn't it amazing, How you always think you have nothing left to live for,
but when
you meet that one, true, love;

everything turns around?

My RYL family -
Bethaneeny


littlebylittle_daybyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:30 AM   #6507
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

calms you down and sits with you





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:04 AM   #6508
littlebylittle_daybyday
Señorita DiCesare
 
littlebylittle_daybyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
I am currently:

plays mario brothers with you to distract you from being defeated in the first place, and kills my character to let you win you are no longer "defeated"



Isn't it amazing, How you always think you have nothing left to live for,
but when
you meet that one, true, love;

everything turns around?

My RYL family -
Bethaneeny


littlebylittle_daybyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:26 AM   #6509
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

*offers calming music*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:28 AM   #6510
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*offers a bed or coffee or a energy drink*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #6511
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*suggests a nice long nap*

(Always makes me feel better when I'm sick)



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #6512
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yay, that's nice to see =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #6513
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

*gives you a punch bag and big gloves*



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #6514
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*takes some hugs and then gives you some back*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #6515
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

*gives you something to make you feel better and puts you to bed with a teddy bear *



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #6516
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

*asks for a hug and then gives you some extra hugs for yourself for later on in case you would ever run out or be in need =) *



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #6517
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

*fills you so full of hugs that they burst out of you* :)



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #6518
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

*steals hugs* heheheeh



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #6519
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

*gives you some medicine and puts you to bed with a fluffy teddy and a hot water bottle*



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #6520
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

*accepts a hug and gives you sweets*



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:22 PM.