RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2008, 02:07 AM   #6481
B-S-F
Waste of Life
 
B-S-F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Devon
I am currently:

Whats it gonna be-H2O& platinum



"People have abused you lots in the past? Why do you then abuse yourself more?" - Quote
Sometimes I feel like I'm alone, Sometimes I feel like I'm not that strong, Sometimes I feel nothing at all, Sometimes I feel vulnerable, Sometimes I feel a little fragile
RYL FAMILY-


B-S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:38 AM   #6482
xxanniekayxx
The Dreamer's Disease
 
xxanniekayxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Massachusetts
I am currently:

I heard you on the wireless back in Fifty Two
Lying awake intent at tuning in on you.
If I was young it didn't stop you coming through.


Oh-a oh


They took the credit for your second symphony.
Rewritten by machine and new technology,
and now I understand the problems you can see.


Oh-a oh

I met your children
Oh-a oh

What did you tell them?
Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.


Pictures came and broke your heart.
Oh-a-a-a oh


And now we meet in an abandoned studio.
We hear the playback and it seems so long ago.
And you remember the jingles used to go.


Oh-a oh


You were the first one.
Oh-a oh


You were the last one.


Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far
Oh-a-aho oh,
Oh-a-aho oh


Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.


In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far.
Pictures came and broke your heart, put the blame on VTR.


You are a radio star.
You are a radio star.
Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.


Video killed the radio star. (You are a radio star.)



Annie Kay
I'd like to offer moral support, but I have questionable morals.
Johnny(the hommicidal maniac ^^^)
You think that if you stopped doing something that defined you as a person, that maybe, you cease to be that person?


xxanniekayxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #6483
Jasper Hale
In This Twilight..
 
Jasper Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
I am currently:

Glassjaw// Ape Dos Mil






Jasper Hale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #6484
TheSuffererComplex
Recovering, one moment at a time
 
TheSuffererComplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Massachuttes, USA
I am currently:

24 Ghosts III- Nine Inch Nails





TheSuffererComplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #6485
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Jessica - Dir en grey



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #6486
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

Honey and Siliva - Dir En Gray



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #6487
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Mushi - Dir en grey



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #6488
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

marmalade chainsaw - dir en gray



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:02 PM   #6489
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ahhhh my favorite by them^

Ryoujoku no ame - Dir en grey



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:03 PM   #6490
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

hehe mine to, are we having a dir en gray battle? lol


Kasumi - Dir En Gray



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:05 PM   #6491
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

it's not a battle, it's an appreciation session! =D

Grief - Dir en grey



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:06 PM   #6492
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

hahaha well i have every ong by them and every album in my play list right now

Chiled Pray - Dir En Gray



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #6493
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Yeah same 8)

The Pledge (Unplugged) - Dir en grey



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #6494
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

hehe lol this may take a while then :P

schwein-no isu - Dir En Gray



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #6495
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

^_^

Itoshisa wa fuhai ni tsuki - Dir en grey



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:17 PM   #6496
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

lol i think your my new best frind :P

I'll - Dir En Gray



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #6497
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

haha awesome =]

Higeki wa me futa wo oroshita yasashiki - Dir en grey



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #6498
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

lol you go for the long titals and ill go for the small

ZAN - dir en gray



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #6499
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Kodou - Dir en grey

HA it's a short one! *blows raspberries*



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #6500
JarethLover
Filth in the beauty
 
JarethLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England, Durham
I am currently:

:O:O:O:O:O ILL HAVE A LONG ONE THEN!!!!


Gyakujou tannou keloid milk - Dir En Gray

im amussed by the fact it ends in Milk =D



I stand for the strange and lonely
I belive theres a better place

I dont know if the sky is heaven
But i pray anyway


JarethLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 30 (0 members and 30 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:36 PM.