RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #6381
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Zarina.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 08:02 PM   #6382
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Alison



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 06:46 AM   #6383
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Belinda



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 11:24 AM   #6384
Kittyx72
 
Join Date: May 2016
I am currently:

Cathy-Sue

Kittyx72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 10:28 AM   #6385
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Dora...



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:00 PM   #6386
lost and lonely
don't know which way to turn
 
lost and lonely's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in my head....uk
I am currently:

Electra



I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


lost and lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #6387
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Faye.



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 11:34 AM   #6388
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Georgie.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 08:55 AM   #6389
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Holly



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 10:45 AM   #6390
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Jessica



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 05:07 PM   #6391
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Kara.



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 02:45 AM   #6392
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Lisa.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 02:47 AM   #6393
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Maria




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 02:47 AM   #6394
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nadia



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 02:48 AM   #6395
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Olivia




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 02:51 AM   #6396
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Pamela



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 09:50 PM   #6397
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Quella



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:52 AM   #6398
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Rihanna.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 12:30 PM   #6399
Dying_Angel
 
Dying_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Stacey



I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. ~ Girl Interrupted

When you dont want to feel, death seems like a dream. ~ Girl Interrupted

Dying_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:20 AM   #6400
Straight 3
 
Straight 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
I am currently:

Tonya

Straight 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 PM.