RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #621
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

I love you because your screen name is the same as my best friends surname (:
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #622
Pope
 
Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Norfolk
I am currently:

I love you because of your sig picture - its awesome =) and becuase your best friend shares the same surname with me



Hollywood whore
Passed out on the floor
I'm sorry but the party’s over
The talk of the town,
Is she’s going down
I'm sorry but that party’s over




Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #623
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

I love you because I can relate to you with feeling lonely.

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #624
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

I love you because your icon makes me giggle.



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #625
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

I love you because you believe in love and that takes courage :)
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #626
~IntoxicatedRainbow
<3
 
~IntoxicatedRainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

I love you 'cause you love JRockers! Do you know Miyavi?





A hand above the water / An angel reaching for the sky
Is it raining in heaven - Do you want us to cry?



~IntoxicatedRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #627
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you because you belive in hope and without hope there would be nothing in the world



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #628
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

I love you because you seem nice and friendly



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #629
KrissyInterupted
Uk
 
KrissyInterupted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

i love yoou because your fighting for recoveryyy

KrissyInterupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #630
Lexibug94
Are we human? Or are we Dancer?
 
Lexibug94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you because you don't give up :) *hugs*



Those who dance are often considered insane by those who can't hear the music
Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon
~~~~~~


My Book Rating Website:

http://lexibug94.webs.com/


Lexibug94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #631
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

I love you because you are currently "optimistic" and you have a penguin in your avatar.



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #632
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

I love you because i love you too much

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #633
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

I love you cause you have a cute av



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #634
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you all just because I do. I dont need justification, Do I?



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 11:44 PM   #635
natk19
 
natk19's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: birminham
I am currently:

i love you because french is a pretty language :D
and your obviously very friendly and nice according to your sig :D
xx



COME WITH ME TO THE DANCE FLOOR, YOU AND ME COS THATS WHAT ITS FOR.

Some people think im bonkers, but i just think im freeeeee, man im just living my life theres nothing crazy bout meeeee



natk19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #636
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

I love you because you have a rainbow in your avatar!



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #637
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

I love you because you're nice & you like Cursive... need I say more =]



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #638
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you because i love the thing in your sig
I flinch when you are nice. You kill me with a single word...

because it sounds cool



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #639
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

I love you because your sig shows that you want to help people :)



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #640
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I love you because you love me



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 49 (0 members and 49 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:26 PM.