RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #621
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

zanier




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #622
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Anger






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #623
Kiyomi
K
 
Kiyomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hawaii
I am currently:

Bicker



What dreams we have
and how they fly,
like rosey clouds accross the sky.
And how they wither, how they fade, the waning wealth, the jilting jade.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes.
This debt we pay to human guile, with torn and bleeding hearts, we smile.


Kiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:22 AM   #624
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

copper.

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:30 AM   #625
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

dapper






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 12:54 AM   #626
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

enter.

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 12:55 AM   #627
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

fever






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 12:56 AM   #628
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

ginger.

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 01:09 AM   #629
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

harder






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 08:34 AM   #630
Kiyomi
K
 
Kiyomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hawaii
I am currently:

Inquier



What dreams we have
and how they fly,
like rosey clouds accross the sky.
And how they wither, how they fade, the waning wealth, the jilting jade.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes.
This debt we pay to human guile, with torn and bleeding hearts, we smile.


Kiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #631
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

joker



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #632
englishrose
 
englishrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

kinder



Don't walk behine me I might got you lost!
Don't walk in front of me I may not follow you!
Don't walk beside me the path is to small!

All we can do is walk our own paths,remember your not alone because we are all walking our own paths together!

englishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:23 AM   #633
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Longer



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:49 AM   #634
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Madder






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #635
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Naughtier



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:53 AM   #636
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

older






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #637
amethyst
 

Ponder

  Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #638
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

quieter






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #639
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

reader



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #640
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Sadder.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 AM.