RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #621
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

*joins pure in the music room and bangs on the triangle ;)*

So sorry i haven't been on here for a while, been having a tough time at the moment. *hugs to everyone*

I play the piano :) Its not very exciting i know, but never mind! You should totally try playing the guitar! Everyone has to start somewhere, dont worry about embarrassing yourself :) i know one chord on the guitar ;) It would be cool, go for it!

*holds bunny*

Errmmmm.... haven't really seen many funny things on the street (that i specifially remember :L) But i did see this guy running around naked and then the police coming to arrest him :L needless to say he had drank slightly too much :P

Who is your favourite old movie star? (e.g. audrey hepburn, marilyn monroe, bette davis etc)

*passes bunny*




Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?


Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 04:43 AM   #622
shatteredbits
Deirdre
 
shatteredbits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hogwarts

I've never been in the safe haven before but HIIIIIII :D

DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE THE BUNNY NOW! *holds bunny*

I play the piano and drums. :)

I haven't really seen much funny things on the street. Its quite where I live. haha.

I love lucille ball? does that count as an old movie star even if she was in tv ... haha

What is your favorite horror film?

DO I PASS THE BUNNY NOW? * reluctantly passes bunny*





shatteredbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #623
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Welcome to Safe Haven, home to some pretty whacky and creative ideas but never in short supply of love and cuddles and cupcakes!

To Charmed and Shatteredbits, I play piano too! Let's make a band :P In fact, I propose the idea to all, who plays an instrument and wants to be part of the Safe Haven band?

*takes bunny*

Errmmmmm favourite horror movies for me, hmm. I really like psychological thrillers, and I thought the Strangers did a pretty good job of freaking me out!

What would your dream job be?

*passes bunny*



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #624
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

Welcome to Safe Haven :) Feel free to poke around all the lovely places we have! I agree on the whacky there pixie :P *throws hugs around*

Pixie this is a great idea! A band would be amazing! We might need to ask a fairy for some more piano's so we can all play at the same time though :P

-holds bunny-

My dream job? Well my dream job would be a professional rower, who wins loads of competitons and gets loads of money :P other than that a clinical psychologist :)

Do you like P!nk?? :D [the singer by the way]

-passes bunny-




Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?


Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #625
xPure
Salmiiey
 
xPure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere with my laptop
I am currently:

Welcoome! :D
Couunt me in! I'll play the guitar! guess what!! Me joineed the guitar lessons!

*takes bunny*
P!nk! yess Lovee her songs!

Uhhmm *thinks* can you tap your head and rub your tummy round? :P

*passes bunny*





xPure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #626
bloodylucan
lucan
 
bloodylucan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

-takes bunny-
I shall not try to attempt that, so okay, no.
:X

Good to see everyone so lively in here. (:
Sorry i've been mia, just didnt feel like typing anything in the forums (despite frequent visiting)

Yay for random question!
Would you rather have 6 fingers on a hand or 6 toes on a foot?

-passes bunny-
wait wait!
-hugs one last time-

okay!
-passes bunny-



We will win this war one day.

bloodylucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #627
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

*takes bunny*

oooh 6 fingers or 6 toes, hmm...

I think I'd have to go for 6 toes! Part of me says having 6 fingers would be useful for playing the piano, but on the other hand it wouldn't be so aesthetically pleasing... I think if I had an extra toe on my foot, it'd give me better balance when I'm walking :)

What would be your dream present for Christmas?

*passes bunny and extra hugs*

Alsoooooo I feel the need to set up our band now! We can have as many instruments that complement or contrast each other as we want :) Let me know what instruments you wish to play and I'll add you to the list! :D



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #628
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

The *safe haven* band.

Piano #1 ~ Charmed
Piano #2 ~ Pixiedust_11 (Steph :D)
Piano #3 ~ Shatteredbits
Drums ~ Shatteredbits
Guitar xD ~ xpure
Violin ~ DarkPhoenix




Last edited by pixiedust_11 : 10-11-2011 at 09:23 AM.


Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:02 AM   #629
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

-holds and hugs bunny-
erm...thats a great question... i dont really know though... Probably money, so I can raise enough to go to South Africa :) Or a nice family Christmas :)

Do you like Jelly Beans?

*passes bunny*

I am loving the band you have made!!! Its a great idea :D We need more people to join now :) Im excited about the band! :)




Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?


Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:31 AM   #630
xPure
Salmiiey
 
xPure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere with my laptop
I am currently:

I love it too. We need more though. :)

*takes bunny, and cuddles it*
Yes I love them!

Which celebrity would you like to meet?

*passes bunny*





xPure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #631
bloodylucan
lucan
 
bloodylucan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

Hehe. Cool band. A pity i dont know how to play any instruments. :X

-takes bunny-
Uhh.. Does God count as a celebrity? HAHAHA.
If not.. i think.. Adam Young From Owl City. XD

Another random question!
hmmmm...
Sweet or salted? XD (thinking of popcorn now heh)



We will win this war one day.

bloodylucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:30 AM   #632
DarkPhoenix
 
DarkPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

Can I join in?

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:28 AM   #633
bloodylucan
lucan
 
bloodylucan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

hihi! welcome to safe haven. of course you can join in. We're currently playing a game in which we pass a bunny around and ask/answer questions. XD

And also i think they're forming a band, so feel free to join in too. :D



We will win this war one day.

bloodylucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #634
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

Kitten, you could play the triangle :D Or the funny shaky things that make a noise when you rattle them but i cannot remember what they are called. :) I also think God should count as a celebrity.

-Holds bunny-

I don't actually like popcorn but erm.... probably sweet... marginally better :) I would rather have none though :P

-passes bunny-

Welcome to Safe Haven DarkPheonix :) It is a great place, feel free to join in anything :)

Hope everyone is okay :)




Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?


Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #635
hannahs04
 
hannahs04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

*waves* hello.... My name is hannah... Can i come into the room? I haven't been able to get on RYL for a few months...so dunno if i'd still be welcome-ish?



<3~Solo is my sissy~ <3


Don't look behind you, you aren't traveling that direction.

hannahs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #636
xPure
Salmiiey
 
xPure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere with my laptop
I am currently:

Hey Hannah! Ofcourse you are welcome here! Just join in :)

Ooo and welcome DarkPhoenix!!!





xPure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #637
hannahs04
 
hannahs04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

Thank you :)



<3~Solo is my sissy~ <3


Don't look behind you, you aren't traveling that direction.

hannahs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:46 AM   #638
DarkPhoenix
 
DarkPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

Aww, thanks! You mentioned a band...I play the violin, although I do tell people that my performances are BYOEP (Bring Your Own Ear Plugs).

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:50 AM   #639
hannahs04
 
hannahs04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

I love the Violen :) i used to play myself.



<3~Solo is my sissy~ <3


Don't look behind you, you aren't traveling that direction.

hannahs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #640
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Would you like to play the violin too, hannahs04? :) Welcome to the safe haven btw! *hugs*



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:06 AM.