RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #621
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

^ Is hopefully not so cold anymore... and likes crumpets :)
< Doesn't smoke. SorryXD
v Has gone rock climbing



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:46 AM   #622
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

^thinks i'm way braver than i actually am :P
>is frustrated with not being able to catch up with my friend on skype
Vis happy that its saturday/will be saturday




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:50 AM   #623
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

^ Underestimates her braveness :)
< Is very glad for the upcoming weekend
v Uses toothpicks to get stuff out of their teeth on a daily basis



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #624
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:

^Is glad for the weekend
< Hasn't actually seen a toothpick in months
V Is now wondering why pineapple is called pineapple when it contains neither pine nor apple :O



The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #625
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

^ Is in need of a toothpick?
< Is now quite intrigued by pineapples o_o
V Will explain why pineapples are called pineapples (though they contain neither apple or pine)



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:10 AM   #626
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

^ is relieved to know that pineapples are called that because of their resemblance to a pine cone
< Is thinking about giving a pineapple as a gift.
V may not post because this thread is cold *sigh*



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:51 AM   #627
SavingGrace
Sliding back down the rabbit hole
 
SavingGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

^ should so give a pineapple as a gift
< is now craving pineapple
V will avoid anything about pineapples in their post



From Nymph to Dragonfly, I know my place.

Call me Bee. =) Like it or Lump it.

‘Cause the passion and pain are gonna keep you alive someday


SavingGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #628
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

^ Is quite right and likes the Cheshire Cat
< Prefers the Alice In Wonderland Cartoon version
V Deserves the best in life

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:00 AM   #629
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

^ Lied
< Deserves nothing
V Doesnt think so



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:05 AM   #630
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

^does deserve something
<Is tired
Vis tired too





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:54 AM   #631
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

^ is correct
< should be doing homework but would rather do this :)
V is looking forward to something?

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #632
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

^ is right
< Is waiting for skyrim tonight
V doesnt know what that is



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #633
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

^true
<Is bored
Vis a guy





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #634
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

^ false
< is a girl
V is also a girl?

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #635
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

^ False
< Is hungry
V is crazy





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #636
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

^ Is right. Who isn't crazy?
< can't wait to see her best friend
V should be paying attention to something?

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #637
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

^i s right, should be keepin an eye on my nephew that I'm watching lol
< is sweatin to death
V is gonna be fullofdoubt3





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #638
fullofdoubt93
im not ok but i will be
 
fullofdoubt93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hurst, TX
I am currently:

^ is correct
< should be getting ready
V is male

fullofdoubt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #639
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

^ is right
< is lonely
V is also lonely



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #640
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

^ nope
< Is bored
V is bored too





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:51 PM.