RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #621
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Biffy Clyro.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #622
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

Chiodos



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #623
Snowdrop
 
Snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
I am currently:

Dead By Sunrise



I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me real


Snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #624
emptysoul
listen with you heart not just your ears
 
emptysoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire
I am currently:

Vertical Horizon



My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me so I die happy.

emptysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 PM   #625
mikey
I'm a girl
 
mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

erm, I will just carry on with 'E'...
Eric Clapton



There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett


mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:53 AM   #626
Lain Oddity
 
Lain Oddity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Fiona Apple



"Will you love me? Take care of me? Heal all of my pain?

Didn't think so."


Lain Oddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:37 AM   #627
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Handsome Boy Modeling School



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #628
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

iwrestledabearonce



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #629
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Jadewood



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #630
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

[The] Killers




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #631
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Lonestar.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #632
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

MR BUNGLE :D



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #633
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nirvana



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #634
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Otep.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #635
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Paramore!!!!! woooo



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #636
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Queen




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:59 AM   #637
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Raunchy



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:03 AM   #638
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

The The



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #639
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Underwhelmed



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #640
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Veronicas (the)



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:28 PM.