RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #6321
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

*runs in and hugs thread*



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #6322
celuthea
~*~Hari~*~
 
celuthea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Reading, England
I am currently:

BUMP it back up!




Who Watches the Watchmen?
PM me any time, I'll answer you as soon as I can.
I have a SI awareness and a haematite and white bead bracelet from the RYL shop, and I love them!




celuthea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #6323
simi
in dark times... look for a light switch
 
simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

*bump*



shoot for the moon... if you fail you'll land amongst the stars.

simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 10:51 PM   #6324
amixlovesxcheryl
 
amixlovesxcheryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Bumpy bumpy bump
*wonders where her little armys gone, hmmm, probably making more cookies and cakes*



The shortness of life, I keep saying, makes everything seem pointless when I think about the longess of death.
When I look ahead, all I can see is my final demise. And they say not for seventy or eighty years.
And I say, Maybe you, but me,
I'm already gone
.


PM me if you ever need to talk, im always here to listen/try and help
Rachiie is my mommy


amixlovesxcheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 11:21 PM   #6325
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

I'm here! I'm here!

*continues baking cookies. I like making cookies. Even thought I'm not particularly fond of eating them*



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #6326
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

World dominiation?? I'm in :D *evil laugh*

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 04:21 AM   #6327
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:




Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 05:35 AM   #6328
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Bump hump.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #6329
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009



bumpies
*superglues*

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #6330
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I'M HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #6331
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

^wowsa





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #6332
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

what?




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #6333
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

hypernesss





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #6334
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I calmed down a bit since then, but not much.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #6335
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

lucky...
i isnt hyper
wah.





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #6336
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

*continues planning world domination*



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #6337
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

la la la...





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #6338
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

*is hyper again*


WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #6339
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

:O

*wants to be hyper*





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #6340
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

*spreads the hyperness*




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59 AM.