RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #6241
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Human (Remix) - Dieselboy



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #6242
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Better - Regina Spektor





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #6243
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

The Small Print - Muse



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #6244
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

The Day We Caught the Train - Ocean Colour Scene





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:43 PM   #6245
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Body Talk (Talk2Me) - Protect The Innocent



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:46 PM   #6246
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Trouble Sleeping - The Perishers





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #6247
Arilynn312
...Valerie...
 
Arilynn312's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

"Rangers" - A Fine Frezy



We are not human beings sharing a spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings sharing a human experience.
------
And the rangers scream out to the cabins

They are the hunters

We are the rabbits

And maybe we don't want to be found

Maybe we don't want to be found...


Arilynn312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 06:24 PM   #6248
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Shadow Of Love - OLIVIA



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #6249
silencehurts
Stronger than yesterday
 
silencehurts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Devon, UK
I am currently:

Harder to breathe - Maroon 5





silencehurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #6250
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Intimacy - The Corrs





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #6251
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Lettuce Garden - OLIVIA

oioi simone~



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #6252
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I don't know how to love him - Andrew Lloyd Webber

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #6253
Beautifully Broken
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes.
 
Beautifully Broken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

Low - Flor Rida feat. T-Pain



18.06.2010.


Beautifully Broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #6254
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Heart like a Wheel - The Corrs

hiya claire :D





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:42 PM   #6255
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Sea Me [English Version] - OLIVIA



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #6256
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

I Don't Care What My Friends Say - Chris Holmes





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #6257
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Colour of Your Spoon - OLIVIA



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:55 PM   #6258
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Do It With Madonna - The Androids





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #6259
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Dear Angel - OLIVIA



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #6260
Red Lotus.
Friendship is the most precious flower of all.
 
Red Lotus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: U.K.
I am currently:

Crossfade - No Giving Up



❤ Janghwa, Hongryeon ❤

❤❤


PM Me
for Chat or Support.


Red Lotus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 14 (0 members and 14 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:19 PM.