RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #601
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Leaflets ready for tomorrow :)





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #602
MedicAsh
The Silent Medic
 
MedicAsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wisconsin
I am currently:

ER Trauma Room (I'm at work)



*Ash*
*Proud Plumeria Sister*


MedicAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #603
oops*i*did*it*again
 
oops*i*did*it*again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Aylesbury
I am currently:

Bottle of Modge Podge

oops*i*did*it*again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #604
Tix
 
Tix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
I am currently:

Hand cream

Tix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 04:18 AM   #605
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

buildings





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 05:14 AM   #606
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

a wall lol





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2013, 01:28 AM   #607
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

the sofa

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #608
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

my phone





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #609
Benjibum
Resident pretentious lit student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

My vinyl collection.

Tom Waits is staring right into my soul...

Benjibum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #610
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

Nuclear power questionnaire's... should probably start doing work!

Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #611
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

the wall.

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #612
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

bottle of water





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #613
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
 
LizzieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am currently:

Computer.



Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!




LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #614
phoenix_M
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
I am currently:

glass

phoenix_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #615
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

A letter, postcard and random card.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #616
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

my phone





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 02:17 AM   #617
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

the wardrobe

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 06:06 AM   #618
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

can of pepsi





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #619
~*~Unbreakable~*~
It's a complicated life
 
~*~Unbreakable~*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rainbow World
I am currently:

blinds



"There's a part of me I can't get back
A little girl grew up too fast
All it took was once; I'll never be the same
Now I'm taking back my life today
Nothing left that you can say
Cause you were never gonna take the blame anyway"


LOVE=LOVE NO MATTER WHAT


~*~Unbreakable~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #620
IronFrogMan
 
IronFrogMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ohio
I am currently:

My video game collection...nerd alert.

IronFrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:17 AM.