RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #601
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Kat, It's doing quite a bit better, and i am keeping close tabs on it. I have an appt in a couple of days for other reasons, going to get it checked out then.
(((Kat))) Sorry you are feeling that way, but i don't think you are cold and uncaring...

Lyssie, thats great news! I hope things continue to improve.

bye

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #602
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Um, hello. I really really don't know if this is the right place for me to be posting or even what i'm asking for. It's just, I think I might be suffering with depersonalisation and I really don't know what to do, it's getting so much worse. I just don't know what to do.



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #603
Horizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Supposed to get lots of snow tonight. I hope not. I have to see my therapist tomorrow. I need to talk about Monday's episode. I hate when things get thrown out of wack. I will drive through that ****ing sleet and snow, I swear to god. We have been slowly working up to me being able to talk freely about this ****, and we decided the time has come, and now some ****ing SNOW might get in the way?

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:26 AM   #604
TheWeirdOnes
Meh
 
TheWeirdOnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Behind you.
I am currently:

That's great facet. it's great that you're going to talk to your therapist about it and being able to talk freely.

Kuma, are you getting any professional help?


I'm no good at being supportive. But I'll do my best.

~Ash~



I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared.
But no-one would listen, cos no-one else cared

I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through
I've never been perfect but neither have you

TheWeirdOnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #605
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

having hard time
want to get WASTED.
nope...

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #606
TheWeirdOnes
Meh
 
TheWeirdOnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Behind you.
I am currently:

wasted is bad. *nods*



I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared.
But no-one would listen, cos no-one else cared

I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through
I've never been perfect but neither have you

TheWeirdOnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #607
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Wasted is a relief is what it is, is what it is, is what it is.
But i didn't drink.
I'm tired of this 'no talk' stuff.....

Therapy tomorrow. Ugh, i don't feel like going all the way into the city to feel like i am wasting my time and so very alone...


Last edited by bleeding black : 02-03-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: adding stuff
bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #608
TheWeirdOnes
Meh
 
TheWeirdOnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Behind you.
I am currently:

We're sure there's a new alter now. Before we wern't sure. Now there's more and more things that none of us remember that can't simply be down to memory loss.
The only person who has spoken to them by name, said they were quiet. I don't know. I'm scared. I can't handle anymore alters.
At first we thought that when they said they spoke to "brian" they were testing us, because we know they have doubts about the reality of the DID. Obviously we thought nothing of it, as there was no other proof. Though now there's more and more. Scared. Don't want.



I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared.
But no-one would listen, cos no-one else cared

I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through
I've never been perfect but neither have you

TheWeirdOnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #609
Lyssie
 
Lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

Passed his house today on the bus (my abusers house)... and I felt fine and still do! xx


Last edited by Lyssie : 02-03-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: slepping


I'm not lost; not lost, just undiscovered
You see the look that's on my face
You might think I'm out of place
I'm not lost, no, no, just undiscovered


Lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #610
riley.
 
riley.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005

wasted is a relief. have to agree. not good but helps, short term at least. feel hypocritical trying to support others not to use alcohol as a coping mechanism but wanting to do so myself so much.

hope things get a bit better for you and people talk to you a little more soon ash.

rowie, i know that feeling all too well, sometimes its hard to stay anything like in control when someone else seems/is so much more strong/dominant than you.

lyssie- congratulations, thats such a positive thing to achieve

riley. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #611
Lyssie
 
Lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

Thank you Becci xx



I'm not lost; not lost, just undiscovered
You see the look that's on my face
You might think I'm out of place
I'm not lost, no, no, just undiscovered


Lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:29 AM   #612
Horizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Alyssa - wow, that's really great! Good job! :)

Katrica - how are you doing since you posted?

BB - how are things?

I hope everyone is okay

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:30 AM   #613
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Becci, indeed. How are you managing?

Kat,
What makes you think there is going to be lots of switching?
I hope you have some kind of plan in case things get out of hand.
What's on your agenda for tonight?

Lyssie,
Congratulations, Like Becci said, that' a awesome achievement!

My psych suggested admission to do some system/trauma work....
Not sure how i feel about it.
I feel tired unmotivated and sick this minute...

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #614
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Hey Facet, just missed you.
Things are better than the last week(s) but still hoping for improvement.
How about you?
ash

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:35 AM   #615
Horizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

I'm actually doing well. Everyone seems to be cooperating. Drawing and journalling are really helping. Looking forward to talking to my therapist tomorrow, finally. I've decided to actually talk solely about the DID tomorrow.

I'm glad things are better, and I hope things continue along that route. I just read what you said about possible admission. Keep us updated on what you decide!

Take care :)

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #616
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Facet
That's good to hear!
Congratulations on deciding to focus on the DID, i know you've been struggling with getting to that point. I still do in T. After years.
Let us know what's going on :)

Kat,
So sorry to hear about Vetis harming. And also feeling so mentally close to his distressing way of thinking.
I think I've said this before, but often underneath the really scary/tough and uncaring exterior there can often be a hurting scared little kid underneath....
I know the way you communicate at the moment with them isn't as straightforward as speech or journalling, but if you could find a way to try and get to the core of his feelings and attitudes it might really help.
I understand (in my own way, from my own experience) how scary it can be to have a part so dangerous and intimidating, there seems to always be an explanation. Ours is now a great protector of one of our networks. Once he realized (took a lot) that we no longer needed his form of protection he found a new role.

Thinking of everyone
ash

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:22 AM   #617
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

hello?

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:26 AM   #618
Horizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

hello

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #619
Lyssie
 
Lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

hey xx



I'm not lost; not lost, just undiscovered
You see the look that's on my face
You might think I'm out of place
I'm not lost, no, no, just undiscovered


Lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:10 AM   #620
Horizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Hope everyone is doing alright.

Triggered by seeing some teachers from when i was in high school. Seeing them just makes me remember how weird i was and makes me embarrassed and sad and upset and nervous.

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 PM.