RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-07-2007, 03:32 PM   #601
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Yups sure have.

Har Mar Superstar?





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 04:39 PM   #602
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Kelly Clarkson



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #603
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

sadly yes

Korpiklaani




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 04:42 PM   #604
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Nickleback



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 04:55 PM   #605
perfection is a flaw
 
perfection is a flaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

yea...

tool





perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 05:58 PM   #606
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah

Hinder



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #607
Jaffa
Shine on.
 
Jaffa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:

Nope.

The Shins.



"And if the moon had to runaway
And all the stars didn't wanna play
Don't waste the sun on a rainy day
The wind will soon blow it all away"


Jaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2007, 07:03 PM   #608
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

no

imogen heap



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #609
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Disturbed



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 04:39 PM   #610
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

yep

Satyricon




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 05:00 PM   #611
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Trivium



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #612
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

yes

Sanctity




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #613
Roxas
New Account: Klavier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Nope :(

Razed In Black

Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 09:58 PM   #614
harlekwin
the cirkus of freaks
 
harlekwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: paris

uh nah sorry
sex pistols

harlekwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #615
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah sorta

Dixie chicks



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #616
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Yup

+44



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 04:49 PM   #617
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Linkin Park



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #618
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

yes

I was a cub scout

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:16 AM   #619
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

narp

Machine Head




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #620
nowhereman
 
nowhereman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

No

Athlete

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:31 AM.