RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #601
BlueMoonFire
 
BlueMoonFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Germany
I am currently:

false

you like writing stories

BlueMoonFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 10:16 AM   #602
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

false

You have been bullied



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #603
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

True.

Your birthday is in april

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #604
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★
 
Patent Pending's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worcester, UK
I am currently:

True.

You enjoy reading.

x x x



♥It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...♥


Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #605
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

True.

You've never moved house

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #606
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

false

Your are tall



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #607
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

false

youre afraid of fish





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 01:04 PM   #608
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

false

You watch TV an hour per day



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 03:11 PM   #609
XxDarkenedHeartXx
 
XxDarkenedHeartXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Divided Kingdom
I am currently:

Sometimes..depends what day it is.

You like seafood.



---------------
I wasn’t strong enough
And you didn’t give enough
When I needed you
I needed you


XxDarkenedHeartXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #610
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

Eh I like some but hate others prawns and shrimps taste awful, seaweed, tuna other fish etc are nice. You can tell I dont eat much seafood anyway. so I'm like true/false.

You're scared of spiders.

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 06:10 PM   #611
XxDarkenedHeartXx
 
XxDarkenedHeartXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Divided Kingdom
I am currently:

Yes.

You find Ocelot's cute.



---------------
I wasn’t strong enough
And you didn’t give enough
When I needed you
I needed you


XxDarkenedHeartXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #612
waytorecovery
 
waytorecovery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada
I am currently:

True!!

You like autumn



"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"


waytorecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 06:26 PM   #613
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

true

You read a hardcover book



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 10:25 PM   #614
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

False

You currently study ?





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 10:29 PM   #615
Crum
Substitute.
 
Crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: UK, England
I am currently:

True.

You don't like mayonnaise.

Crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 01:24 AM   #616
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

True

You have a significant other ?





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 03:55 PM   #617
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

true

You are fond of little children



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 06:39 PM   #618
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

True

You are a good swimmer?





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 08:08 PM   #619
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

False.

You grow Cacti.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 08:31 PM   #620
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

False

You own a car?





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.