RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-07-2007, 01:48 PM   #6061
Jukebox
 

Godamnit.

Emmmmaaaar...I'm THIS close to like..neverrr talking to you again.
You'd be miserable then.

I did not wank or anything whilst watching Beth.

Beth Ditto, Kate Nash and John Snow..on the same tv programme! I was like...dead happy!

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:48 PM   #6062
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

and why is that?

oh and i said something similar in the ASBO thread to Juneau, nd it got deleted. haha. so yeh.
but mine was a bit harsher



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:51 PM   #6063
Jukebox
 

I'm being honest. I bet mine gets deleted too. It's not like that bint is a member of this site, so I'm not being mean to her..personally!

I bet she took two paracetamol and was like "zommmgzzz..the end is near!"

I took 4 paracetamol yesterday (not at once)..got rid of my migraine!
Paracetamol doesn't kill you..it gets rid of : period pains, cold/flu symptoms, headaches, migraines.

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:58 PM   #6064
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

yeh i was just like
she clearly doesnt know how to kill herslef



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:02 PM   #6065
Jukebox
 

Lolzz...amateur!

Having said that, I wouldn't know how to kill myself. I'd never do it anyway, couldn't be arsed.

Anddd Emmmaaaar..you'd miss me. I have proof that you would ;]

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #6066
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

awh :3
i'm just on xbox
keeping getting distracted between this and it
and im tiiired
*pokes*



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #6067
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

nah not convinced ;]



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #6068
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ah ok =]
fair point :p



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:22 PM   #6069
Jukebox
 

I've had Emmaaaar...she's alright ;]

My friend has an x-box. I think we like..broke it a bit once. We played on it for aaaages.

I prefer board games. Actually, I probably don't.

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #6070
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

phantasy star universe



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:36 PM   #6071
Jukebox
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em [confuzled] View Post
hmmmmmm. cellawots-it.
you keep saying you have all this proof&****.
psht.
blates not.
my stomach is prooooooving a good basis for resting my laptop on (Y)

I hope nobody ever sees the messages on my phone then...


  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #6072
Jukebox
 

I wouldn't Emmmaaaar.

I'll just harrass you other ways...well, you harrass me actually.

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:58 PM   #6073
Jukebox
 

I didn't hang up.

My phone is crap.

I was going to offer to ring you later. But I won't now.

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #6074
Jukebox
 

Yep..sounds about right.

I only want to go back to uni so I get free texts.

I'm off.

x

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #6075
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

blahhh im going to see HP now, then off out. what jokes. voddy && coke. yummmm
whats everyone up to?



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 03:20 PM   #6076
Jukebox
 

I'm gay because I want to go?

I feel a bit sick.

Annd...yeah.

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #6077
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*offers round voddy and coke*

he does not! i thought he was straight!! :P

besides cinema = fun anyways



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 03:27 PM   #6078
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you
 
Its over again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

yey! dye it :] = fun :]
im off now too
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x



Don't let the darkness eat you up


Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 06:22 PM   #6079
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

arent you already blonde? o.0

And i love electric blue, so live out my dream for me :3



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #6080
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Black with electric is haawt.
Buuuut I dont see you going black :P
I'm growing mine out



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:22 AM.