RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #6061
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

993 772




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #6062
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

993 771




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #6063
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

993 770

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #6064
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

993 769




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 11:37 PM   #6065
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

993 768

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 12:06 AM   #6066
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

993 767





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #6067
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

993 766




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #6068
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

993 765




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #6069
katie2601
fighting the lie that giving up is the way
 
katie2601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

993 764



you'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

9 November 2008


katie2601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 11:18 PM   #6070
snowflake
 
snowflake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: uk
I am currently:

993 763



If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?
Just because you can't see the stars doesn't mean they aren't there


snowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #6071
katie2601
fighting the lie that giving up is the way
 
katie2601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

993 762



you'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

9 November 2008


katie2601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #6072
~~Kirsty~~
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

993 761






~~Kirsty~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 11:02 AM   #6073
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

993 760



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #6074
katie2601
fighting the lie that giving up is the way
 
katie2601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

993 759



you'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

9 November 2008


katie2601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #6075
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

993 758





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #6076
katie2601
fighting the lie that giving up is the way
 
katie2601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

993 757



you'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

9 November 2008


katie2601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #6077
snowflake
 
snowflake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: uk
I am currently:

993 756



If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?
Just because you can't see the stars doesn't mean they aren't there


snowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 10:38 PM   #6078
katie2601
fighting the lie that giving up is the way
 
katie2601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

993 755



you'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

9 November 2008


katie2601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 12:29 AM   #6079
ArcticWolf
 
ArcticWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

993,754

ArcticWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #6080
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

993 753

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:05 AM.