RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #6061
lisapizza502
 
lisapizza502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

yes (^and wow someone knows who belle and sebastian is!)


umm, kevin devine?



"like trees, our roots and hearts are as one"

lisapizza502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 04:43 PM   #6062
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

Nope.

Mondo Rock?



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #6063
DrWatson
Simon
 
DrWatson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

No:P

Boy & Bear?



'Get out. I need to go to my mind palace.'

'I don't know, I notice.'


DrWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #6064
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

Nope.

Seriously? You havnt heard of Mondo Rock?
Kids these days.... 80s music is not something to be missed out on :(

The Kinks?



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #6065
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

Yep (the kinks are awesome :) i have most of their albums)

ermmm...
Amanda Palmer?

long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #6066
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Of course. <3

Goldfrapp?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #6067
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yup

Lenka?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #6068
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.

Hayley Westernra?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #6069
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yup

Switchfoot?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #6070
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Of course.

Natalie Imbruglia?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #6071
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yups <3

Mayday Parade?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 02:52 AM   #6072
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

yupppppp

silversun pickups?



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 07:43 AM   #6073
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Foo Fighters



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #6074
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

Yes!
@lonely I have seen the silversun pickups live when they supported snow patrol.

hmmm....
The clash?



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #6075
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

The Ethnographers



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #6076
Sanai
Love Hurts
 
Sanai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Behind you!
I am currently:

nope.

wait...you havnt heard of the clash? oh gawd.....

ummm...... Jimi Hendrix?



Life is one short moment of pure happyness in a sea of endless and agonising pain.
Quote:
If you got a cat for one day, man I mean, if you, say, say, if you want a cat for 365 days, right you aint got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man you know, you can say, oh man, you can cry about the other 364, man, but you're gonna lose that one day, man, and that's all youve got
-Janis Joplin, Ball & Chain
Unseated from braniac champion by Mistress of Misery :)


Sanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #6077
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah

Lotte Kestner



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 03:45 AM   #6078
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanai View Post
Yes!
@lonely I have seen the silversun pickups live when they supported snow patrol.
that's sooo cool! I almost got to see them earlier this year with Muse, but the tickets were all sold out

no... haven't heard of them...

godsmack? (i dont listen to them much- hear them on the radio a lot though)



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 05:46 AM   #6079
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah

The Shoreline



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 06:00 AM   #6080
thalia
~fade to black~
 
thalia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: australia
I am currently:

no.

Manchester Orchestra?



the most important things are the hardest things to say...
...And you make revelations that cost you the most, only to have people look at you in a funny way.
not understanding what you've said at all, or why you though it was so important that you almost cried when you were saying it.

~Stephan King~


thalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:06 AM.