RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-07-2007, 01:16 AM   #6001
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

night alex!



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:16 AM   #6002
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

im so bored
means much spam



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:16 AM   #6003
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

see ya alexxxxxxxxxxxx.
i love that your name has an x in it.
&at the end aswell.

perfect.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #6004
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

i'm off to bed now
don't miss me too much
night night =]
x





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #6005
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Nighty xx



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:19 AM   #6006
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

night miss nataliee!



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:19 AM   #6007
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

awhhh.
i think i might go soonish too.
depending on how tired i get & shiz.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:21 AM   #6008
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ahh linda sucks



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:22 AM   #6009
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

whatttatatattatatatatata.
seriously.
everyones bare mean to me now.
for no reason.

i should go tell a mod or something.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:22 AM   #6010
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

I'd be asleep by now if my bed hadn't been cluttered up. I said to myself unless I tidied my room I couldn't sleep, so now everything's on my bed >.<



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #6011
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny View Post
I'd be asleep by now if my bed hadn't been cluttered up. I said to myself unless I tidied my room I couldn't sleep, so now everything's on my bed >.<
just push everything off.
say you'll sort it out in the morning.
&then get your mum to do it, hahahhh.



em. i know you do<3.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #6012
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

zomg dont tell on me



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #6013
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

my beds not even made atm -_-



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:34 AM   #6014
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

im a whole flight of stairs away from my bed =/



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:43 AM   #6015
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

I'm less than a metre away from mine, it's just covered in clutter. I think i'll do what Linda said.



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:47 AM   #6016
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

people went!
:O



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:49 AM   #6017
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

I think Linda went to tell you on you Claire, ommmmm.



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:50 AM   #6018
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

omg omg
im screwed
*waves goodbye to lovely RYL*



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 01:58 AM   #6019
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Ha ha =P Naww I think she thought, "this people are crazy, i'm going."



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:01 AM   #6020
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

:P
dont blame her


*hugshugshugs*
(for your thread)



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:33 AM.