RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #41
samshine
 
samshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris?
No not personally

What's the closest blue thing to you?
My mousepad

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Doing another one of these quizzes

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
I don't know

Do you wear big sunglasses?
No I wear glasses :(

Do you like Journey?
Yes

Do you cook to music?
I rarely cook, but I do clean to music

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
Yes

What are you doing in 2009?
Who knows

How many different things did you drink today?
Just water and tea

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
They had a thing for the letter 'S'

Are you on the cheerleading team?
No, not at school

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Be one

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Nope

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
My husband

Have you ever told someone you hated them?
Yes

Are you in a good mood?
Not particularly

Can you roll your eyes?
Yes

Do you love 8th & ocean?
??????

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
No probably not half

At what age do you want to get married?
I am

Do you dislike any part of you?
Most of me

Do you have a nickname?
Sam os Spam

What was the last thing to make you really angry?
Life

What do you think of cheerleaders?
I don't think about them

Favorite thing to do on Facebook?
Look at peoples pictures

Do you have work tomorrow?
No

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time?
No

What is in store for your future?
I have no idea

Eaten a bug before?
Probably when I was asleep

When's the last time you cleaned your room?
Today

Last restaurant you ate at?
McDonalds :)

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Nope

Are you taking anyone for granted?
I hope not

Do you have an Ipod?
Yes a shuffle

What are you excited about?
Nothing really

When was your last time you saw your Dad?
In November at my nans funeral :(

Who is your favorite superhero?
Wolverine

Do you get annoyed easily?
Yes

Have you ever seen a live bat?
Yes

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Bedding

Do you like winter?
More than Summer

Do you chew on straws?
Yes

Who was the last person to call you?
My mum

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have?
What weird impulsive habits don't I have?

Where did your last kiss take place?
At home

What are you doing today?
Not a lot just chillin

How did you wake up this morning?
Naturally

Do you have a cell phone?
No

Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes

Do you have any trophies?
Yes

Do you own any lacey underwear?
No

Who's the last person that creeped you out?
My grandad

How many letters are in your last name?
5

Do you wish someone would call you?
No I hate phone conversations

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you?
No

How do you walk?
Cool

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
Don't have any exs

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
No

Have you ever broken your nose before?
No



"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else." - Angelina Jolie

'You haven't failed until you quit trying'

samshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #42
xLost In Wonderlandx
 
xLost In Wonderlandx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montreal
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? Nope.

What's the closest blue thing to you? A book cover.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing a game.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I wish I could change everything but those things makes me who I am now.


Do you wear big sunglasses? Yep

Do you like Journey? I don't know

Do you cook to music? I do everything with music on

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? No

What are you doing in 2009? Working

How many different things did you drink today? 5

Why did your parents give you the name you have? I don't know

Are you on the cheerleading team? Of course not!

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Both haha

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? I'm not strong enough to make
a hole xD

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? My mom and my uncle

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yes,but I didn't mean it

Are you in a good mood? No..

Can you roll your eyes? Yeah

Do you love 8th & ocean? Never heard of it.

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? No,I love too many bands!

At what age do you want to get married? I don't know,we'll see

Do you dislike any part of you? Everything

Do you have a nickname? Pixie

What was the last thing to make you really angry? A boy who's playing with my heart..

What do you think of cheerleaders? Nothing


Favorite thing to do on Facebook? I don't go on Facebook

Do you have work tomorrow? Yes at 4:30 p.m

Have you ever had your heart broken? Many times.

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? Nope.

What is in store for your future? I don't know,i'm hoping for recovery,love,happiness and family.

Eaten a bug before? Nah

When's the last time you cleaned your room? 4 weeks ago

Last restaurant you ate at? Thaï Express

Have you ever been stung by a bee? Nope

Are you taking anyone for granted? No.

Do you have an Ipod? Yes a 8Go Purple Nano-Chromatic

What are you excited about? Nothing


When was your last time you saw your Dad? This morning

Who is your favorite superhero? I don't know

Do you get annoyed easily? It depends

Have you ever seen a live bat? Yes

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Panties

Do you like winter? Nah,too cold and depressing

Do you chew on straws? Yeah.

Who was the last person to call you? Nolwenn

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? Too many.

Where did your last kiss take place? At my best friend's house

What are you doing today? Hmm..I was supposed to hang out with a friend but she didn't call me yet so i'm probably going to watch a movie with my mom

How did you wake up this morning? Huh?

Do you have a cell phone? Yep

Do you talk a lot? Depends with who

Do you have any trophies? Nope.

Do you own any lacey underwear? Yes

Who's the last person that creeped you out? A weird man on the street following me

How many letters are in your last name? 10

Do you wish someone would call you? Yes...

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? Yes

How do you walk? Huh?

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? A little

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? It depends on what the person did

Have you ever broken your nose before? Nah.



Don't go.I can't do this on my own
Don't go.I can't do this on my own
Save me from the ones

That haunts me in the night

I can't live with myself.
So stay with me tonight

Don't go.Don't go.
Don't Go - Bring Me The Horizon Ft. Lights



xLost In Wonderlandx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #43
Second Chance
 
Second Chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? No.

What's the closest blue thing to you? My headset.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? RYL.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I don't know.

Do you wear big sunglasses? No.

Do you like Journey? No.

Do you cook to music? Yes.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? No.

What are you doing in 2009? School.

How many different things did you drink today? Water.

Why did your parents give you the name you have? I'm named after one of my mom's favourite artists.

Are you on the cheerleading team? No.

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Neither.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? No.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Dad.

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yes.

Are you in a good mood? Nope.

Can you roll your eyes? Yes.

Do you love 8th & ocean? What?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? That would be insane.

At what age do you want to get married? I don't want to get married.

Do you dislike any part of you? I dislike eveything about me.

Do you have a nickname? Yes, Hanne H or Hemulen.

What was the last thing to make you really angry? My parents.

What do you think of cheerleaders? ...


Favorite thing to do on Facebook? ...

Do you have work tomorrow? No.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes.

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? No.

What is in store for your future? I don't know.

Eaten a bug before? Yes.

When's the last time you cleaned your room? Yesterday.

Last restaurant you ate at? N.B Sørensen.

Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes.

Are you taking anyone for granted? No.

Do you have an Ipod? No, MP3.

What are you excited about? Nothing.


When was your last time you saw your Dad? 15 minutes ago.

Who is your favorite superhero? I don't have one.

Do you get annoyed easily? Yes.

Have you ever seen a live bat? Yes.

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Condoms.

Do you like winter? Yes.

Do you chew on straws? No.

Who was the last person to call you? Ingrid.

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? I have a lot.

Where did your last kiss take place? ...

What are you doing today? Nothing.

How did you wake up this morning? There was too much light.

Do you have a cell phone? Yes.

Do you talk a lot? Sometimes.

Do you have any trophies? Yes.

Do you own any lacey underwear? No.

Who's the last person that creeped you out? My friend's mom.

How many letters are in your last name? 9.

Do you wish someone would call you? No.

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? No.

How do you walk? Normal, I guess.

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? No, I don't hate people.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends.

Have you ever broken your nose before? No.

Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #44
SavingGrace
Sliding back down the rabbit hole
 
SavingGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Thank you spam bot!

Do you know anyone named Chris? Yes.

What's the closest blue thing to you? My shirt..

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Probably at the toilet.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? No.

Do you wear big sunglasses? No.

Do you like Journey? Huh?

Do you cook to music? No.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? No.

What are you doing in 2009? Errm, its 2011 now.

How many different things did you drink today? 3.

Why did your parents give you the name you have? I don't know.

Are you on the cheerleading team? NO!

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Neither.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? Not a wall.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Mama Bear.

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yes.

Are you in a good mood? No.

Can you roll your eyes? Yes.

Do you love 8th & ocean? What?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? No way.

At what age do you want to get married? I don't.

Do you dislike any part of you? More like do I like anything about me.

Do you have a nickname? Yes, Bee and Tink.

What was the last thing to make you really angry? Having words put in my mouth.

What do you think of cheerleaders? Don't care.

Favorite thing to do on Facebook? Nothing really.

Do you have work tomorrow? No.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes.

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? No.

What is in store for your future? No idea.

Eaten a bug before? Yes, Half a worm...

When's the last time you cleaned your room? Yesterday.

Last restaurant you ate at? Don't know.

Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes.

Are you taking anyone for granted? No.

Do you have an Ipod? Yes.

What are you excited about? Nothing at the moment.

When was your last time you saw your Dad? A few months ago.

Who is your favorite superhero? I don't have one.

Do you get annoyed easily? Yes.

Have you ever seen a live bat? Yes.

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Underwear.

Do you like winter? Yes.

Do you chew on straws? Sometimes.

Who was the last person to call you? My lecturer from tech.

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? I have a lot.

Where did your last kiss take place? In a car.

What are you doing today? Nothing.

How did you wake up this morning? The alarm went off.

Do you have a cell phone? Yes.

Do you talk a lot? No.

Do you have any trophies? No.

Do you own any lacey underwear? Yes.

Who's the last person that creeped you out? Conz.

How many letters are in your last name? 4.

Do you wish someone would call you? No.

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? No.

How do you walk? Normally?

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? No.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends.

Have you ever broken your nose before? No.



From Nymph to Dragonfly, I know my place.

Call me Bee. =) Like it or Lump it.

‘Cause the passion and pain are gonna keep you alive someday


SavingGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #45
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.
 
Just Believe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? Yup.

What's the closest blue thing to you? Stapler.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Having Lunch

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Yes.


Do you wear big sunglasses? Kind of.

Do you like Journey? Yeah

Do you cook to music? Yep
J

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? Yeah

What are you doing in 2009? Studying and Working Part Time in a shop

How many different things did you drink today? Two

Why did your parents give you the name you have? Because they liked it?

Are you on the cheerleading team? No.

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Neither.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? No.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Linds.

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yeah, and then feel bad and take it back.

Are you in a good mood? No.

Can you roll your eyes? Yeah.

Do you love 8th & ocean? What?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Not all of them.

At what age do you want to get married? Don’t know.

Do you dislike any part of you? Everything.

Do you have a nickname? Kirst..

What was the last thing to make you really angry? No comment.

What do you think of cheerleaders? Em they’re fine?


Favorite thing to do on Facebook? Don’t know.

Do you have work tomorrow? Yeap
L

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yeah.

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? Nope.

What is in store for your future? No idea.

Eaten a bug before? Not to my knowledge.

When's the last time you cleaned your room? Eek a while. It’s disgusting.

Last restaurant you ate at? Izizs or something.


Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yeah.

Are you taking anyone for granted? No.

Do you have an Ipod? Yeah.

What are you excited about? Nothing.


When was your last time you saw your Dad? A couple of weeks ago.

Who is your favorite superhero? I don't have one.

Do you get annoyed easily? Just now very.

Have you ever seen a live bat? Nope.

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Em don’t know.

Do you like winter? Nope.

Do you chew on straws? Yeah.

Who was the last person to call you? The doctors.

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? Too many.

Where did your last kiss take place? At home.

What are you doing today? I’m working.

How did you wake up this morning? Alarm.

Do you have a cell phone? Yep.

Do you talk a lot? Depends on my mood.

Do you have any trophies? Yes.

Do you own any lacey underwear? No.

Who's the last person that creeped you out? Don’t know.

How many letters are in your last name? 4.

Do you wish someone would call you? Since I’m at work no, it usually means I have to sort something.

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? Not sure.

How do you walk? Quite slow.

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? ...

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? For the most part yes but depends what they’ve done and if they’ve changed.

Have you ever broken your nose before? Nope.



Forever & Always ♥


Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 09:47 PM   #46
astro zombie
misfit
 
astro zombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? Yes, a friend of my mom's.

What's the closest blue thing to you? A candy wrapper. I have a sweet tooth.


What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching a movie.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Too many things I don't want to go into.

Do you wear big sunglasses? Not really

Do you like Journey? Yes

Do you cook to music? Always. I ALWAYS have music on.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Well, nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? Does my dog count?

What are you doing in 2009? Idk, being lazy.

How many different things did you drink today? Water, coffee, orange juice.

Why did your parents give you the name you have? I'm named after a Welsh singer my mom liked. Sigh.

Are you on the cheerleading team? Hell no.

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Both.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? No, but I've been pretty close.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? My mom.

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yes.

Are you in a good mood? Not really.

Can you roll your eyes? Yes, I do it all the time.

Do you love 8th & ocean? Never heard of it, nor do I care.

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? I honestly think so.

At what age do you want to get married? I really don't know.

Do you dislike any part of you? All of me, really. Depends on the day.

Do you have a nickname? Haha yes, my best friend calls me "Kettle."

What was the last thing to make you really angry? Ummm... I don't remember, I get angry too much.

What do you think of cheerleaders? I really don't care ok

Favorite thing to do on Facebook? I don't even have Facebook.

Do you have work tomorrow? Yes, I work on weekends.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes.

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? No, I hate flip flops.

What is in store for your future? I really don't know...

Eaten a bug before? I think so. You know, people often eat insects while they sleep.

When's the last time you cleaned your room? Yesterday.

Last restaurant you ate at? Wendy's

Have you ever been stung by a bee? Nope

Are you taking anyone for granted? Absolutely not.

Do you have an Ipod? No. I have an MP3 player and a CD player.

What are you excited about? The fact that I'm going away with friends for a whole week in November. :)

When was your last time you saw your Dad? This morning.

Who is your favorite superhero? I hate all of them.

Do you get annoyed easily? Depends on the day.

Have you ever seen a live bat? Yes, I love bats.

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Underwear!!

Do you like winter? Yes, oh my gosh. I love it so much.

Do you chew on straws? Sometimes.

Who was the last person to call you? My mom.

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? Too many to list at the moment.

Where did your last kiss take place? I do not remember.

What are you doing today? Umm, I watched movies, went for a walk, and I'm probably going to sleep soon.

How did you wake up this morning? I woke up at like noon. lol

Do you have a cell phone? No.

Do you talk a lot? Depends on the day. Usually, no.

Do you have any trophies? No.

Do you own any lacey underwear? Yes I do.

Who's the last person that creeped you out? My neighbor. :p

How many letters are in your last name? 5.

Do you wish someone would call you? No, I don't care.

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? Well, yes, idk though.

How do you walk? I don't know. Clumsily, I've been told.

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? No, not at all.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Pretty much.

Have you ever broken your nose before? No, and don't intend to.





astro zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #47
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? Yeah, a few people.

What's the closest blue thing to you? Iron.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? On here.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Undecided.

Do you wear big sunglasses? I have some, don't wear them often though.

Do you like Journey? Yes.

Do you cook to music? Yeah.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? Yes.

What are you doing in 2009? I was at Uni.

How many different things did you drink today? Water, Coke, Juice, Squash, Tea.

Why did your parents give you the name you have? No idea.

Are you on the cheerleading team? Nope.

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? Well, I don't wanna be one and I'm currently with one so, marry.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? Yes.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Adam.

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yeah, loads. Before I fully understood the word hate.

Are you in a good mood? Not really.

Can you roll your eyes? Yeah.

Do you love 8th & ocean? What now?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? Not all.

At what age do you want to get married? When it's right.

Do you dislike any part of you? All of me.

Do you have a nickname? Yeah - Pancakes.

What was the last thing to make you really angry? Him making her cry last night.

What do you think of cheerleaders? Don't have an opinion to be honest.

Favorite thing to do on Facebook? Talk to people.

Do you have work tomorrow? Shut up.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes.

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? Not all the time. Quite a bit though.

What is in store for your future? Something good I hope.

Eaten a bug before? No. Ew.

When's the last time you cleaned your room? Yesterday.

Last restaurant you ate at? Ask.

Have you ever been stung by a bee? Once when I was little I stood on one.

Are you taking anyone for granted? Probably.

Do you have an Ipod? Yes.

What are you excited about? Nothing.

When was your last time you saw your Dad? Few months ago.

Who is your favorite superhero? I don't have one.

Do you get annoyed easily? Nope.

Have you ever seen a live bat? Yeah.

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Undies.

Do you like winter? Yes.

Do you chew on straws? Yes.

Who was the last person to call you? Clare.

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? Shut up.

Where did your last kiss take place? On the sofa.

What are you doing today? Well today is almost over, but I slept most of it because I'm ill.

How did you wake up this morning? I just did.

Do you have a cell phone? Yes.

Do you talk a lot? Not so much anymore.

Do you have any trophies? Yes.

Do you own any lacey underwear? Yes.

Who's the last person that creeped you out? Some random guy in town hanging around outside the girls toilets.

How many letters are in your last name? 5.

Do you wish someone would call you? I wish she would, right now.

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? Nope. Not now.

How do you walk? Like a crab - sideways. No, I walk normally.

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? I don't feel anything towards him.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends on what they did to ruin the first chance.

Have you ever broken your nose before? Apparently I did when I was little, but I don't remember it.

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 05:39 AM   #48
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? not off the top of my head

What's the closest blue thing to you? a hooded sweatshirt

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? crying and talking on the phone

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? yes, something traumatic from childhood


Do you wear big sunglasses? not the biggest, but yes

Do you like Journey? a bit

Do you cook to music? no, I usually cook with the tv on

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? yes, tons

What are you doing in 2009? idk what I was doing

How many different things did you drink today? water, diet pepsi, diet sprite, fresh squeezed apple juice

Why did your parents give you the name you have? My mom wanted something french

Are you on the cheerleading team? no, and I wasn't in hs

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? marry

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? no, I have a house with solid walls, so I don't think i could if I wanted to.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Ken.

Have you ever told someone you hated them? Yes, my dad when i was little.

Are you in a good mood? no

Can you roll your eyes? yes

Do you love 8th & ocean? what?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? just the important ones

At what age do you want to get married? 30 or so

Do you dislike any part of you? the better question would be "do I like any part of me?"

Do you have a nickname? no

What was the last thing to make you really angry? animal abuse

What do you think of cheerleaders? our school wasn't much into cheering and the one girl I did know was a total joke.


Favorite thing to do on Facebook? argue with other fans on "the room" page

Do you have work tomorrow? No job

Have you ever had your heart broken? yes

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? unless it's snow, yes

What is in store for your future? I don't know, I just hope I make it long enough for something good to come along.

Eaten a bug before? no

When's the last time you cleaned your room? 4 days ago

Last restaurant you ate at? IHOP

Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes, a few

Are you taking anyone for granted? yes

Do you have an Ipod? shuffle, my bigger one died on me

What are you excited about? halloween


When was your last time you saw your Dad? earlier today

Who is your favorite superhero? Black Canary

Do you get annoyed easily? at times

Have you ever seen a live bat? yes, several

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? cosmetics

Do you like winter? I prefer fall

Do you chew on straws? yes

Who was the last person to call you? Ken

What are any weird impulsive habits that you have? chewing on things

Where did your last kiss take place? at my bf's house

What are you doing today? going to sleep

How did you wake up this morning? I had to pee

Do you have a cell phone? yeah

Do you talk a lot? no

Do you have any trophies? yes for dance and baton twirling

Do you own any lacey underwear? yes

Who's the last person that creeped you out? my neighbor

How many letters are in your last name? 5

Do you wish someone would call you? not really

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? eh

How do you walk? I kind of have a problem with balance, so I often don't walk straight

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? em

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Some things are unforgivable

Have you ever broken your nose before? No



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 07:04 AM   #49
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris?
Yup

What's the closest blue thing to you?
Blanket

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Hmmm... changing my avatar

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Yup

Do you wear big sunglasses?
No

Do you like Journey?
Have sadly only heard one or two of their songs :/ Have heard they're good though.

Do you cook to music?
I don't really "cook"...

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Currently- nervous

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
No

What are you doing in 2009?
That was 2 years ago...

How many different things did you drink today?
2

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Good question... I really don't know. Just know my name was almost Noel, if I had been born closer to Christmas.

Are you on the cheerleading team?
Haha- no.

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
*shrugs*

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
No

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Dad

Have you ever told someone you hated them?
Besides myself, no.

Are you in a good mood?
Erm...

Can you roll your eyes?
Yeah

Do you love 8th & ocean?
Huh?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
No

At what age do you want to get married?
Bleh

Do you dislike any part of you?
Any part? How about all.

Do you have a nickname?
Yeah

What was the last thing to make you really angry?
*shrugs*

What do you think of cheerleaders?
Typically obnoxious. Though it really depends on the person.


Favorite thing to do on Facebook?
N/A

Do you have work tomorrow?
N/A

Have you ever had your heart broken?
...

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time?
No

What is in store for your future?
Who knows...

Eaten a bug before?
Don't think so

When's the last time you cleaned your room?
Last week

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
No, actually

Are you taking anyone for granted?
I hope not

Do you have an Ipod?
I use my dad's

What are you excited about?
Sleep...

When was your last time you saw your Dad?
About an hour ago

Who is your favorite superhero?
Superman

Do you get annoyed easily?
Depends

Have you ever seen a live bat?
Yeah

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Hmmm...

Do you like winter?
Yeah

Do you chew on straws?
Not normally

Who was the last person to call you?
Good question. People don't really call me.

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have?
>.<

Where did your last kiss take place?
N/A

What are you doing today?
The day's over...


How did you wake up this morning?
My dad was on the phone

Do you have a cell phone?
Yeah

Do you talk a lot?
No

Do you have any trophies?
Yeah

Who's the last person that creeped you out?
Ugh >.< Don't wanna go there...

How many letters are in your last name?
8

Do you wish someone would call you?
Don't care

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you?
No

How do you walk?
Apparently, I look stiff when I walk >.< *sighs* I've been trying to work on that appearance for years...

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
Of course not

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends

Have you ever broken your nose before?
No



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #50
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Do you know anyone named Chris?
Yeah

What's the closest blue thing to you?
Ashtray

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching tv

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Yeah

Do you wear big sunglasses?
Sometimes

Do you like Journey?
Yes

Do you cook to music?
Yup

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
Nope

What are you doing in 2009?
I was going to school in 2009

How many different things did you drink today?
2

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
I don't know, they each made a list and my name was on both of them

Are you on the cheerleading team?
No

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Marry one

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Not a hole, but I have punched one

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
My cousin

Have you ever told someone you hated them?
Not to their face

Are you in a good mood?
Not really

Can you roll your eyes?
Yes

Do you love 8th & ocean?
What?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
No

At what age do you want to get married?
I don't really want to get married

Do you dislike any part of you?
Uh yeah

Do you have a nickname?
Nope

What was the last thing to make you really angry?
Work

What do you think of cheerleaders?
I don't know, but I've heard they're just as bad as they are in movies..?


Favorite thing to do on Facebook?
Nothing

Do you have work tomorrow?
Yes >.<

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time?
No

What is in store for your future?
I don't want to think about it

Eaten a bug before?
No

When's the last time you cleaned your room?
Today actually

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes, three times!

Are you taking anyone for granted?
I don't think so

Do you have an Ipod?
No

What are you excited about?
You tell me

When was your last time you saw your Dad?
Couple of hours ago

Who is your favorite superhero?
Batman!

Do you get annoyed easily?
Sometimes

Have you ever seen a live bat?
Yes

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Underwear

Do you like winter?
Sometimes

Do you chew on straws?
Sometimes

Who was the last person to call you?
Dad

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have?
Not sure

Where did your last kiss take place?
Can't remember

What are you doing today?
Nothing


How did you wake up this morning?
Slowly but surely

Do you have a cell phone?
Yeah

Do you talk a lot?
When I'm with friends

Do you have any trophies?
No

Who's the last person that creeped you out?
Customer at work

How many letters are in your last name?
5

Do you wish someone would call you?
No

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you?
I don't have an ex

How do you walk?
Fast, like I'm in a hurry

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
Never had a boyfriend

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Not really

Have you ever broken your nose before?
No

rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #51
ASkatersDream...
 
ASkatersDream...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? Yeah :)

What's the closest blue thing to you? blue light


What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Listening to music


If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Yes.


Do you wear big sunglasses? Sunglasses don't suit me at all.

Do you like Journey? I only know one song

Do you cook to music? sometimes


Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? Yep.

What are were you doing in 2009? college


How many different things did you drink today? three.

Why did your parents give you the name you have? They liked it


Are you on the cheerleading team? Nope,

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? I'd rather be one myself.


Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? no
Who was the last person you rode in a car with? mum

Have you ever told someone you hated them? through text/e-mail

Are you in a good mood? neutral

Can you roll your eyes? Yes, I do frequently.

Do you love 8th & ocean? You what?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? shane filan Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Markus Feehley or summut like that

At what age do you want to get married? Not any time soon anyway.

Do you dislike any part of you? yes


Do you have a nickname? several

What was the last thing to make you really angry? My brother.

What do you think of cheerleaders? It depends how good they are.

Favorite thing to do on Facebook? Stalk people XD

Do you have work tomorrow? no

Have you ever had your heart broken? no

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? Nope.


What is in store for your future? I have no idea.

Eaten a bug before? Erm...probably?

When's the last time you cleaned your room? About a week ago?

Last restaurant you ate at? TGI Fridays

Have you ever been stung by a bee? once

Are you taking anyone for granted? kinda

Do you have an Ipod? yep

What are you excited about? I don't really know. .


When was your last time you saw your Dad? Just over an hour ago :)

Who is your favorite superhero? Dont have one


Do you get annoyed easily? Yeah,

Have you ever seen a live bat? Yes

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Toilet tissue.

Do you like winter? kinda

Do you chew on straws? Not really.

Who was the last person to call you? kate

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? dunno

Where did your last kiss take place? in car

What are you doing today? music/xfactor wonder if a mate is coming to see me if not bath/bed

How did you wake up this morning? on my own accord

Do you have a cell phone? Yeah.

Do you talk a lot? kinda

Do you have any trophies? no

Do you own any lacey underwear? no

Who's the last person that creeped you out? dunno

How many letters are in your last name? 6.

Do you wish someone would call you? kinda

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? no

How do you walk? slowly

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? no

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? It depends why they need the second chance...

Have you ever broken your nose before? no



Believe <3


ASkatersDream... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:41 AM   #52
Mystified
Love Like Crazy
 
Mystified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Planet Earth - USA Sector
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris? a few

What's the closest blue thing to you? blue light on the PS4 remote

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? playing a video game

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? probably

Do you wear big sunglasses? no

Do you like Journey? I don't know much of their music, but I love Don't Stop Believin'

Do you cook to music? sometimes

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks? Yep.

What are were you doing in 2009? college

How many different things did you drink today? 2

Why did your parents give you the name you have? My mom liked it

Are you on the cheerleading team? never was

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? neither honestly

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? no, but I kicked a hole in the wall

Who was the last person you rode in a car with? my husband

Have you ever told someone you hated them? don't think so...and if I have, it was a joke and they knew it

Are you in a good mood? it's okay

Can you roll your eyes? yes

Do you love 8th & ocean? who?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to? no

At what age do you want to get married? I got married at 25

Do you dislike any part of you? yes, many parts

Do you have a nickname? yeah

What was the last thing to make you really angry? I'm not sure

What do you think of cheerleaders? I don't really have an opinion

Favorite thing to do on Facebook? I don't know

Do you have work tomorrow? nope, got the next 2 days off!

Have you ever had your heart broken? yes, but not by a guy

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time? no

What is in store for your future? hopefully babies and good health

Eaten a bug before? not on purpose

When's the last time you cleaned your room? 2-3 weeks ago

Last restaurant you ate at? Applebee's

Have you ever been stung by a bee? nope!

Are you taking anyone for granted? I hope not

Do you have an Ipod? no

What are you excited about? having babies

When was your last time you saw your Dad? a little over a week ago

Who is your favorite superhero? I don't know

Do you get annoyed easily? sometimes

Have you ever seen a live bat? Yes, many

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Toilet tissue. << I like that answer, haha...I'm in total agreement!

Do you like winter? not too much

Do you chew on straws? very rarely

Who was the last person to call you? my husband

What are any weird impuslive habits that you have? changing the alarm clock on and off a few times...I don't know. Little things that might be borderline OCD

Where did your last kiss take place? in our bed

What are you doing today? the day is almost over, but I did some cleaning, went into work (but left right away), cooked dinner, and cleaned some more

How did you wake up this morning? with an alarm clock

Do you have a cell phone? yes

Do you talk a lot? to some people

Do you have any trophies? not anymore, I don' think. I did once upon a time...nothing too wonderful... I think I had one from second place in a chess tournament

Do you own any lacey underwear? no

Who's the last person that creeped you out? dunno

How many letters are in your last name? 5

Do you wish someone would call you? nah

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you? no

How do you walk? normal-ish?

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend? no

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? most people

Have you ever broken your nose before? no



~Tiffany~

Mystified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:01 AM   #53
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Do you know anyone named Chris?
Yes.

What's the closest blue thing to you?
An inhaler.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching TV?

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Almost certainly.

Do you wear big sunglasses?
No.

Do you like Journey?
I don't know much of their music, but I like Don't Stop Believin'.

Do you cook to music?
Not generally.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous.

Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
No.

What are were you doing in 2009?
Screwing up probably.

How many different things did you drink today?
Three.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
They couldn't agree on how to spell the other one :P

Are you on the cheerleading team?
N/A

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Be one.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
No.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
My mum I think?

Have you ever told someone you hated them?
Possibly.

Are you in a good mood?
Fairly neutral.

Can you roll your eyes?
I guess...

Do you love 8th & ocean?
What?

Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
No.

At what age do you want to get married?
When I meet the right person.

Do you dislike any part of you?
Pretty much everything.

Do you have a nickname?
Sort of.

What was the last thing to make you really angry?
Someone's words and attitude.

What do you think of cheerleaders?
I don't really have an opinion.

Favorite thing to do on Facebook?
Online scrabble, 'cos I'm just that cool

Do you have work tomorrow?
No.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

Do you wear flip flops, regardless of weather, all the time?
No.

What is in store for your future?
I dread to think.

Eaten a bug before?
Yup.

When's the last time you cleaned your room?
I dread to think

Last restaurant you ate at?
Not sure actually.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes it ****ing wrecked.

Are you taking anyone for granted?
Possibly.

Do you have an Ipod?
No.

What are you excited about?
Seeing someone I care about.

When was your last time you saw your Dad?
A couple of days ago.

Who is your favourite superhero?
Storm.

Do you get annoyed easily?
At the moment yes.

Have you ever seen a live bat?
Yes. Direct quote when staying with a family friend 'if the curtain squeaks when you move it, don't worry it's just the bats' 0.o

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? Toilet tissue. << I like that answer, haha...I'm in total agreement!

Do you like winter?
Some aspects.

Do you chew on straws?
It has been known.

Who was the last person to call you?
My dad I think.

What are any weird impulsive habits that you have?
I'd rather not go there.

Where did your last kiss take place?
No idea.

What are you doing today?
Going to a group that I very much don't want to go to it's pure **** and lead by an insensitive muppet, some shopping hopefully, seeing CPN who is nice so shouldn't be a problem.

How did you wake up this morning?
Just did.

Do you have a cell phone?
Yes.

Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes.

Do you have any trophies?
Not anymore I don't think unless they're somewhere hidden in my parents' loft :P

Do you own any lacey underwear?
Ish.

Who's the last person that creeped you out?
Me myself and I.

How many letters are in your last name?
7

Do you wish someone would call you?
Mmm...

Would you believe an ex if she/he said they love you?
Depends which ex.

How do you walk?
With a limp and walking aid-I'm just too cool

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
No.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I don't know. Most people yes.

Have you ever broken your nose before?
Touch wood no.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26 PM.