RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-01-2009, 04:22 AM   #41
teenytineytori
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

what is the ct? maybe i am just confused



listen and learn
the universe speaks
as we crawl and crave
as we love and weep
there is no fate
there is only what we make


teenytineytori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 04:25 AM   #42
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

CT is community team ^_^



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 07:52 AM   #43
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

The forum software doesn't differentiate between a RYL Mod and a forum administrator. For example, all the members of the CT are administrators of some certain CT forums. This means we all have mod powers in those forums, and the software can't differentiate between the CT members and the forum mods.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #44
Rawrk
 

Oh, we are so damn cool : P

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #45
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*bumps* Hopefully something can be done I just want to ignore this person :/





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #46
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrk View Post
Aimee IS NO LONGER A MOD?!
What is this madness?
*hides*
Yerrrrrrr really *is scared*

And Jo isn't a mod anymore?

I saw the redness in her unsername fading :S:S



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #47
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by control freak View Post
Jo you're not leaving?!

No-one allowed to leave :p

*nods*

*locks the doors & the windows & swallow the keys*

Nowwww that is a painful meal :/



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #48
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

Are members of the ezine team staff then?

So, what, I cant be ignored either? GET IN!!!


Also, a question, can mods turn off the modness and be a member whenever or is it a rathermore permanant thing in that when they want to not be modding as a job. And, another question, can anyone who was a moddy and turned blue (sounds like they died, sorry honeys :/) turn back to red (back to life :D)?

xox



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #49
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

Jo and Aimee you cant leaveeeee!

*double locks* *swallows keys*



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #50
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*bumps for a reminder*





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:38 AM   #51
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by surprising mystery View Post
Are members of the ezine team staff then?

So, what, I cant be ignored either? GET IN!!!


Also, a question, can mods turn off the modness and be a member whenever or is it a rathermore permanant thing in that when they want to not be modding as a job. And, another question, can anyone who was a moddy and turned blue (sounds like they died, sorry honeys :/) turn back to red (back to life :D)?

xox
Mods can 'switch off' being a mod whenever they like,they still have access to the mod board and can go back to being a mod whenever they want.However if they ask typsee/harley not to be a mod anymore then its taken out of their profile list, they can no longer turn back to red or have access to the staff boards.
So if a mod has the mod in the list of who they are,but are blue chances are theyve just switched it off, whereas if they dont have mod in the 'who i am' bit then they are no longer a mod.




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:18 AM   #52
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I think its kinda shitty you cannot ignore ct members. I understand the whole mod thing,..but ct members...really?

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:18 AM   #53
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

you can say the word shitty? wow

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:43 AM   #54
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

haha i can't be ignored? :p *causes anarchy*



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:43 AM   #55
Dreamofunity
 
Dreamofunity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Bullshit, you can't say shitty!

What are CT?

Dreamofunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #56
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Read thorough. Ct are...people..who do stuff...and they cannot be ignored...because...they do stuff.

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #57
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

CT = Community team.
People involved in running things like competitions, sorting out the main site articles & making the community a nice place.

It's not intentional, I don't think, that the CT can't be ignored.
It's simply a technical hitch, because they've got mod powers in certain CT boards, and as you can't ignore a mod, I assume you can't ignore them either.

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #58
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

*plans to take over world with new-found non-ignorance powers*



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #59
Rawrk
 

Epic, that means I can be a pain in the ass and people can ignore me.
Awesome.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #60
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

I've had this same problem, with someone who was listed as a "member" on their profile. >_<

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:11 AM.