RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-12-2008, 08:31 AM   #41
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you.

The past 12 hours.. really really struggling again.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #42
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

What has been happening?





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:41 AM   #43
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*offers gentle cuddles*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #44
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

How do you know the difference between being psychotic and being psychic?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:26 PM   #45
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Can you tell us some more about the situation? *hugs*





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #46
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

It's complex.
I'll explain when I feel safer to.

I'm really not feeling ok right now.
Plus I've not slept well the past two nights. And I seem to have a urine infection too.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #47
DUNFERMLINEBOY
Struggling Inside
 
DUNFERMLINEBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dunfermline, Scotland
I am currently:

Maybey it would be an idea to phone ur dr this morning Katie, especially since u think that uv got an infection too!

Huge hugs

DUNFERMLINEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #48
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

That does sound like a very good idea Katherine. It's important that you take care of yourself.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #49
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I'm seeing my GP on Friday. I asked for it as a safety net appointment. She wasn't overly enthusiastic about my making it. But didn't refuse.
If my bladder's still causing me problems then, I can speak with her then about it. I've had infections far worse before. I'll take natural remedies for it until Friday, and then see.
I feel really really vulnerable right now.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #50
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Sorry to hear you are struggling of late. Please take care of yourself and make sure you mention the infection to your dr on Fri.
*hugs*



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #51
DUNFERMLINEBOY
Struggling Inside
 
DUNFERMLINEBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dunfermline, Scotland
I am currently:

Hows u been since the day and evenings progressed? x

DUNFERMLINEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:10 AM   #52
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Last night I was convinced I would die in the night, it was so cold, and I was so alone. Like, I would freeze to death. And that I was the only person in a desolate and icy world, to be soon gone.
I'm still here. Tearful, anxious. But here.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #53
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

You have my mobile number Katherine, please use it.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #54
Living Dead Girl
 
Living Dead Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
I am currently:

stay safe *hugs* xxx

Living Dead Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #55
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

*hugs* please try and stay safe.



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #56
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you everyone.

My mind... freezes when I get in that emotional place.

I've been to work this morning, and am home for the rest of the day now. I was really busy at work, and that really helped.
The temperature has gone up a bit, which also helps me emotionally.
The way my panic attacks manifest are... various.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #57
Living Dead Girl
 
Living Dead Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
I am currently:

hope the rest of the day goes well for you xx

Living Dead Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #58
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you.

I'm scared. But am doing my best to flow with it.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #59
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

*snuggles close*
i do understand anxiety Katie. and i wish i had something to offer.
ive been taken off all my meds for anxiety and its been a big adjustment.

i admire you....i really do. whether you realize it or not...you work through your issues well. i know how hard it is and how much work it takes.

by the way, i love your avatar.
much love to you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #60
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

How are you doing today?



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:51 AM.