RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #41
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

It's amusing how in foreign films that have sex in, smoking was almost glamourized and now they're scaring us with impotence..

Lol at that picture *looks at it again*



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #42
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria Blossom View Post
It's amusing how in foreign films that have sex in, smoking was almost glamourized and now they're scaring us with impotence..

Lol at that picture *looks at it again*
Good point, there was also a time when doctors would offer their patients a cigarette during appointments.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 11:28 PM   #43
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

there was also a time when black people were slaves and women couldn't vote.
big deal.
i don't careeee. i have that impotence one too, i think.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #44
smoochy_lou
 
smoochy_lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: grimsby, uk
I am currently:

hide box added! sorry!



Laura x

smoochy_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #45
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

I remember watching a video in one of my lessons.
It was a post natal appointment and the doctor was offering the pregnant patient a cigarette while she had her appointment. Weird to think of it now.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 12:24 AM   #46
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
It was a post natal appointment and the doctor was offering the pregnant patient a cigarette while she had her appointment. Weird to think of it now.
bizarre



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #47
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

Eww those photos are disgusting.

I am definately buying a tin in the new year.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #48
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

ewwwww






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #49
x-mixedemotions
 
x-mixedemotions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

I work at a petrol station and so we sell cigarettes. I HATE the pictures, but i'm not a smoker. My fiances mum just cuts them out so she doesnt have to look at them... lol x



**If You Love Someone Or Something Enough, Set Them Free.**


I Will Never Forget You.


x-mixedemotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #50
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochy_lou View Post
hide box added! sorry!
thank you lovey!xx




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #51
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit View Post
The following content has been hidden - Reason : image of tar ridden lungs
The cancerous lung looks like sticky toffee pudding.
nomnomnomonom



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 02:21 AM   #52
PropheticStar
 

Aussie ones have like, rotting feet and squeezed arteries and rotting cancer mouths.... bleh.

  Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 02:44 AM   #53
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

ewwww.....mine has a picture of a small child breathing smoke.





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #54
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

my friends have a competition going with each other who can collect them all first ¬_¬ haha





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 07:24 AM   #55
Frazzle
 
Frazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

The teeth one doesn't bother me so much. Just makes me want to buy them a toothbrush =[





Frazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #56
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

I saw a horrible lung one.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #57
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

I got the tumour one.
It stressed me out a bit, which made me need a fag.
XD



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 09:13 PM   #58
RazorKissBrad
Friendly Vet
 
RazorKissBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
I am currently:

thats supposed to be a gruesome pic of a penis haha, where im from, every brand has to have those pics, not THAT particular one but just some kind. The pics vary, thats for sure












|||||*I get lei'd in vets*|||||


RazorKissBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 09:15 PM   #59
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Well, the bit about impotence is right, 'cause when I saw the bendy cigarette, I wondered what it was going to be until Mr Common Sense kicked in ._.;;




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 09:15 PM   #60
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

I don't smoke, but I HATE these pictures, they completely freak me out and cause a mahoosive OCD attack - so why should *I* have to look at them, when I don't even smoke!!



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:13 AM.