RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-06-2008, 12:55 PM   #41
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Yeah im spamming. Who cares :P

One of my Fav little bands. Ace live too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opm-qsGxzNY"]YouTube - Listening Man[/ame]



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #42
PropheticStar
 

****, it losty my post :(

well, **** it, here goes again

Cog - Run (awesome band)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJNjyKnK2W4"]YouTube - Cog - Run[/ame]

Machine Gun Fellatio - Rollercoaster

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AWv0G41Buw"]YouTube - Machine Gun Fellatio : 'Rollercoaster' - music video[/ame]

The Whitlams - Royal in the Afternoon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xmla0xw73A"]YouTube - Royal In The Afternoon- The Whitlams[/ame]

and HAHAHAHA, its a pity I cant post that song Maffew, its such a funky song. I love having a cheeky dance to it. Its awesome when you see them live and they play that song, and hundreds/thousands of people are singing loudly along to it

  Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #43
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHv4zwzF2Ow&feature=related"]The Eels - Susan's House[/ame]




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #44
PropheticStar
 

Chels, I love the Eels ever so much! *see siggy* hehe

  Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #45
PropheticStar
 

*shrugs*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWTAkBRe6aI&feature=related"]YouTube - ISIS - In Fiction [Music Video][/ame]

>.<

  Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #46
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSk4aVIR5vE"]YouTube - SKY - Carillon (Live)[/ame]

Most fantastical piece of music EVER!!!







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 01:59 AM   #47
the sky belongs to you
such a catastrophe
 
the sky belongs to you's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpUxPbBZCE"]YouTube - PAIGE - You Got Guts (Shame We Gotta Clean 'Em Up) VIDEO[/ame]

(:

i have the music taste of a 14 year old.

x



we're falling apart, together.

why can't i feel anything for anyone other than you?


don't go




the sky belongs to you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #48
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

This one... this is my kitty's idol, but the song is so catchy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo"]YouTube - The Mean Kitty Song[/ame]

And this one... lol the clip is so wrong... :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hksil-KkebQ"]YouTube - Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go[/ame]



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:38 AM   #49
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

That kitty song was a bit silly dont you think?


Last edited by PropheticStar : 17-06-2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Edited to sound less offensive.





akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #50
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

I love this mans voice:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU77Hj25AVI"]YouTube - Griffin House - The Guy Who says goodbye[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xNc2OQ5Mew&feature=user"]YouTube - Griffin House &quot;Liberty Line (Live)&quot;[/ame]






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 09:30 AM   #51
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

the first song reminds me off performing arts and my mom singing it. The second reminds me of a performance we did.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3WhQB7Hq0Q"]YouTube - nizlopi- jcb song[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS_CLIF1h-o"]YouTube - Mr. Scruff 'Get A Move On' Music Video[/ame]






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #52
PropheticStar
 

My song *shrugs* Some may recognise one of the lines from a re-occurring MSN title I have. Also my favourite band.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRbojFncifs"]YouTube - The Tea Party - Angels[/ame]

  Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #53
PropheticStar
 

Also, the singer is Jeff Martin, whose babies I wish to have *nods* He makes me go all tingly.

  Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #54
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Jess you need certifying! I love it :P Keep em coming lol. That kitten is so cute :P
TSBTY - Having the music taste of a 14 year old is fine. Tasting a 14 year old is not :P

Erin you big emo dirtbag. *awaits evil stare, followed by pout and then resigned smile and then a STOP KNOWING ME SO WELL*



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 12:00 PM   #55
PropheticStar
 

>.<

s'not emo.

  Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 01:05 PM   #56
PropheticStar
 

Okay okay, moving away from this emo accusation (ps, please please, if you want me to bugger off just PM me and ask me too)

Infected Mushroom - Meduzz

I love this song *grins* I was all yay and felt all tingly and bouncy the first time I saw it live. Just wait til you hear the violin and guitar bit at the end, best part of the song :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7C3OHQa0VU"]YouTube - Infected Mushroom - Meduzz[/ame]

The Presets - The Girl & The Sea

This is such a cute song and a very cute film clip. It's such a pity The Presets latest album is so nu-rave

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7JOnV0nOog"]YouTube - The Presets - Girl And The Sea[/ame]

Pendulum - Streamline

Everyone loves a good bit o' DnB :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMndQ9nDo-Y&feature=related"]YouTube - Pendulum - Streamline[/ame]

  Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #57
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

This one's for Dom [Anthonio].

Miss that dude.

Warning - could be considered a little bit sad.

Metallia - Nothing Else Matters [S&M version].
S&M standing for Symphony & Metallica - ie, the songs with the backing of a full orchestra.
A gorgeous piece of music, IMHO.

For some reason the link won't work :[

*tries one more time*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Im6WUdujk"]Metallica - Nothing else matters (S&M)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Im6WUdujk"][/ame]


Last edited by Queen Crabbit : 17-06-2008 at 01:54 PM. Reason: fixing link



&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #58
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

YAY IT WORKED.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #59
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

I like that song... and Dom was great - he gave me suggestions for what was wrong with my broken motorbike!







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #60
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I'm currently trying to get him to come to the Vets meet :]

& I still can't believe he cut all of his hair off =[




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:30 PM.