RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #41
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Not a feature I really need for RYL, but it sounds like a good addition :D

(To those who need this feature on.... *Cough* Other sites *Cough*... you can just press alt+tab and it will switch to another window )

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #42
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

OMG !

Thats so clever


I'm so in love with this button , instead of the 10 tabs on mozilla firefox !


I love the RYL team



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #43
xfallenangelx
sarah
 
xfallenangelx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: stansted
I am currently:

this is a great idea xxx





[center]
" I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside."

xfallenangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 12:53 PM   #44
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile
'Oh i must be fine 'cus my hearts still beating!'
 
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Camb, Uk
I am currently:

Very appriciated =] i spend most my time at college on here so very handy :) x



So Kill me with the love you never gave...
Scarlet tissues and empty pill packs,
she lay there motionless, theres no going back.....


©


d.rocky is my rock


GirlWithTheBrokenSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #45
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

oh this is too cool thank you!!!



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #46
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

that's awesomee!
eeee (:



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #47
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..
 
Porcelain Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Mine doesn't work or it is and i can't see it

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #48
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..
 
Porcelain Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

mines working now

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 09:04 PM   #49
dazedandconfused
 
dazedandconfused's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: U.S.
I am currently:

I LOVE IT!!!! =] its amazing...



Love so amazing, so divine
demands my soul, my life, my all. =)



dazedandconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 06:34 AM   #50
Jasper Hale
In This Twilight..
 
Jasper Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
I am currently:

awesome, thanks :)






Jasper Hale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 12:15 AM   #51
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

*loves forever*

Absolute legend! I got caught on here and have been 'banned' from coming on =[ BUT, now I can put a nice educational website link in and get brownie points too! Thankyou!!

Chelsea xx

Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 08:45 PM   #52
willowtree
 
willowtree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: southampton uk
I am currently:
panic button

works perfectly thanks. x x x take care.



Loved you always, love you still, always have done, always will xxx

willowtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 03:36 AM   #53
TheSuffererComplex
Recovering, one moment at a time
 
TheSuffererComplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Massachuttes, USA
I am currently:

Wow.

I've been waiting for something like this to come up. THANK YOU! My dad is very peeky. I need that quick exit other than changing tabs on ie.





TheSuffererComplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 AM.