Chapter 14
Frank watched as the group followed behind Gerard, all glaring at him as they walked past. As Frank watched them he was sure he saw the same glint in all their eyes, he turned to see Ray and Bob still standing there.
"I was telling the truth you guys" Whispered Frank "It's just you guys have such a tight friendship and I wanted...." "Frank, you've been here just two days, you not gonna get close to any of us if you listen in on us talking and spy on us all the time" Said Bob sharply, but his face had softened and he looked almost sympathetic.
"Sorry it's just the first time I've been accepted for who I am. I haven't had to pretend to be someone I'm not for a change. I don't want you guys to hate me" Frank's voice broke slightly as he said that and tears welled up in his eyes, but he quickly brushed them away. "How comes you haven't gone to go eat with them?"
"We don't really eat witht hem to be honest, we don't eat the same sorta food y'know" said Ray carefully
"What you mean like you're vegetarian or something right?" asked Frank, slightly wide-eyed
"Yeah you could say that, and anyway Gee eats lik an animal. It's not pretty." laughed Bob.
Ray glanced up at him and decided it was best they go before any more awkward questions were asked, "C'mon Bob we need to get going."
"Yeah I guess I oughta get home too" Agreed Frank "I'll see you guys tomorrow."
Frank headed home, but as soon as he walked through the door he knew he was in trouble.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Yelled his father angrily. Frank flinched slightly but couldn't help being sarcastic "School y'know where normal teenagers go."
"Don't get smart with me, "Snarled his father "And anyway, you can hardly call yourself normal can you."
Just then Franks mum came into the lounge, "How can you say that to him. He's your son. So what if he's gay, there's nothing wrong with it." His father was about to argue back when she cut him off. "Your school phoned Frank, they said you weren't there this afternoon."
"I felt ill so I came home," Replied Frank "I felt a little better later on so I went out for some air. I'm sorry I should have told someone."
"Ok but you can't do this again Frank. I know you have your music but you need an education to fall back on."
Frank nodded "I know I'm sorry. Can I go back out, I wanna be on my own for a bit?"
"Ok make sure you're not back too late though"
Frank left quickly. He didn't know where he was going, he just needed to get away from his father. He'd been walking round for a good hour when he noticed some gates ahead of him that led to a cemetery. "Without thinking, he climbed over and started walking in between the stones. He'd always found walks in these places relaxing, even though he couldn't see very far. It was just like a corny horror film, dark with a thick mist over everything.
He was about to turn and go back out when he heard a familiar group of voices. He wanted to go to them but he decided against it, they probably wouldn't be too pleased to see him after what happened earlier. He kept walking and had just got to the gates when he heard a shout and a loud scream. Frank turned back and without thinking twice, started running towards the noise
Chapter 15 Frank ran through the cemetery and eventually stopped and saw Bill and Gerard with what looked like a person, and Tom, Mikey, Hannah and Amy were randomly sitting on tombstones laughing with each other.
Frank hid behind a tombstone to try and get a better look. That was a bad idea though, Bill looked up from what he was doing and stared right in the direction of Frank.
"Guys I smell something" said Bill letting the person fall to the fall.
They all looked around and everyone’s eyes set on the tombstone Frank was hiding behind. Fear shook through his body, he had a feeling that he witnessed something that he shouldn’t have.
Bill and Tom headed towards were Frank was hiding.
"I’ll kill him, how dare he freaking spy on us" said Bill, his eyes clearly shining in the light.
"No Bill, we cant kill him" said Gerard holding his friend back "stay here"
Bill did as he was told and Gerard walked over to frank.
"Frank Get up" frank did as he was told, he had a feeling this wasn’t a time to mess around with Gerard. "what are you doing here?"
"I just came for a walk and I was passing by here and I heard a scream and wanted to come find out what it was" Well to be honest that was the truth.
"That was nothing, we were just messing around" Gerard said, getting shify.
"But why were you and Bill holding that girl like that? She wasn’t even moving!" It was finally hitting him what he saw, this really wasn’t normal at all.
"Umm.. we found her like that, we heard the scream and ran to see what had happened" Frank could tell this time he was obviously lying.
"Bullshit Gerard, I know something’s up"
Gerard was now getting angry he didn’t like being interrogated like this, he didn’t have to answer to anyone. By this time the other members of the group stood next to Gerard, Frank noticed neither Ray or Bob were there.
"Maybe we do have a ****ing secret, is that a ****ing crime now?" Gerard didn’t care about anything now. He was just ****ing angry.
"Then tell me, I wont tell anyone. I told you I was gay" Frank had trusted them with that when he didn’t know how they would react, so why cant they trust him?
"Get ****ed" Gerard was clearly pissed now. He didn’t even care that his eyes were now clearly glowing from rage.
"Do you think we ought to tell him? It’ll probably stop all of this sneaking around, I mean its doing my head in I don’t know about yours?" said Mikey looking around at his friends.
Bill nodded. The others quickly followed except for Tom.
"Awh I was liking playing ninja" Tom pouted. But the others looked at him and he soon agreed to telling Frank. Gerard just stood back a little, arms folded, his shining eyes glaring at Frank.
"Ill tell you" said Bill stepping forward "You see, we’re not exactly normal…."
Last edited by GlitterTrashDoll : 10-03-2008 at 06:17 PM.
DILLIGAF
"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥
Chapter 16 Frank looked anxiously at every face in the group. "Yeah I can see that" He said nervously. His gaze fell on Gerard. Gerard glared back at him but Frank could see the same look in his eyes that was in everyone elses, fear. Frank began to feel guilty for forcing the secret out of them but it was too late now.
"I can't believe we're actually gonna tell him" Mumbled someone in the group, Frank wasn't sure who though. "So if you're not normal then what are you?" Asked Frank, his voice shaking as he spoke.
"Well," started Bill "We're..." "No!" Said Gerard sharply. Everyone loked at him. "I'll tell him, you guys go back to the house. I'll meet you there when I'm done. The group looked back and forth between Frank and Gerard. "Gee are you sure about this" Asked Amy "JUST GO!" Snapped Gerard.
Bill glared at Gerard for speaking to his girlfriend like that, but Tom pulled him away before he could do anything about it. The group made their way out of the cemetery and then Gerard turned back to Frank.
"Why is it so important to you?" Asked Gerard. he spoke quietly but there was still a sense of danger to his voice.
"Like I said," Replied Frank "I told you my secret"
"Frank being gay is hardly a big deal is it. So what, you like guys instead of girls. It doesn't make you a monster or anything does it."
"Oh what and you guys are"
"Oh come on Frank! Are you really that stupid that you can't see what's going on?"
Frank stared, he knew perfectly well what was going on. He'd figured that out pretty quickly after what Bill had said, but he didn't want to face up to it. He looked down at the girl on the floor. She looked vaguely familiar and it made Frank feel sick. He looked back up at Gerard.
"Maybe I don't want to see. I mean I knew you guys had a secret but this!"
"You're the one spying and listening in Frank. I thought you'd be glad to be let in on it."
"I thought it would be something a bit more normal Gee."
"Only my friends call me Gee. If you're not willing to accept us for what we are, like we accepted you, then you have no right to call any of us your friends."
"Gerard what you're saying, it's not real, it can't be. This has gota be some kind of a sick joke!"
Gerard gestured down at the body on the floor.
"If this is a sick joke Frank then explain that. There is no other explantion. We're...!
"Don't say it Gerard!" Said Frank hysterically, covering his ears and starting to run off.
Gerard felt anger building up inside him. He caught up with Frank quickly and grabbed his arm, twisting him around to face him.
"Vampires Frank!" Hissed Gerard "Thats the secret you were so desperate to find out!"
Frank desperately tryed to pull himself free but Gerard had an iron grip on his arm.
"Frank you can't back me into a corner to force the secret out. You made me tell you, now you have to face up to it!"
With another frantic tug, Frank managed to pull himself free and sprinted out of the cemetery.
Gerard watched him go and then made his way home to the others. As soon as he walked through the door they started shooting questions at him. All except for Bill who just shot him an icy glare.
"Can you all just shut up for two freaking minutes!!" Screamed Gerard. The group fell deathly silent and then Mikey spoke up timidly. "Gee what happened?"
"He knows" Said Gerard, "The question is, what do we do now?"
Chapter 17 Frank ran home as quickly has could. He could process the last hour events through his head. His friends cant be vampires! Vampires don’t exists. Its impossible.
But then again he did explain a lot of things, the eating, the glow in their eyes and all their secrets.
Suddenly he began to wish that they hadn’t told him. Nothing could have prepared him for this.
He ran straight up to his room and tried to process everything through his mind. He replayed the evening through his mind again, but it stopped when Gerard had grabbed his harm in attempt to stop him from running away. He felt butterflies in his stomach when the thought of that contact he had had from the other teen, he realised that in some perverted way he didn’t want Gerard to let go, he wished he had held on to him longer and not let him run away. Just as he was thinking this his felt the same butterflies in his stomach and his pants started to feel tighter. What the hell he thought
He couldn’t have a crush on Gerard? I mean like yeh sure he was into boys but Gerard wasn’t usually his type. But the fact he was also a vampire made him hotter and made Frank want him more.
Frank decided to get a shower and try and regain some what control of his body.
Across the road. The dark figure was there again, watching Frank move around his house, but this time the figure wasn’t in its normal place on the rooftop, he was in a window on the top floor of his house.
"Gerard baby are you coming?" said the petite red head as she moved closer to Gerard wrapping her arms around his stomach. He turned around and placed his arms around her delicate waist and leant in and gently kissed her on the lips, whilst he was doing that he turned them around so her back was against the window, she moaned into the kiss but Gerards eyes were open and was looking across the street into Franks house and watched him enter his room in just a towel, water dripping from his hair.
He felt his pants tighten but he realised it wasn’t because on the petite red head in his arms who was gently sucking on his neck, it was because of the sight in front of him. He couldn’t be getting hard just by looking at Frank could he? Never mind that, he was getting hard over a guy. No he couldn’t. He was straight. 100% straight.
Gerard shook the thought of his head and focused on the girl in his arms as he dragged her over to the bed, undressing as he went.
Little did Gerard know, Frank had been watching the whole time. He saw Gerards eyes connect with his. He saw Gerard get uncomfortable and had to move to the bed.
He saw Gerard strip. The feeling in his stomach returned.
It was official Frank Iero had fallen for the vampire across the street.
DILLIGAF
"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥
Chapter 18
Gerard woke up the next morning and rolled over, expecting to find the red head from the night before, lying next to him, but there was no one there. He turned onto his back and groaned in frustration as the nights events came flooding back to him. Of course she wouldn’t be there. He hadn’t really been into it anyway and she’d known. And it didn’t help that he’d called her someone else’s name right in the middle of it and what made things worse, it wasn’t even another girls name it was Frank. It wasn’t that he had feelings for Frank though. It couldn’t be, he was just over thinking what happened in the cemetery. That’s why he’d said Franks name even though it sounded like a moan but that was only because of what he was doing at the time. The two things couldn’t be related at all. No.
Gee got up and took a shower, then headed upstairs. The others weren’t up yet. Good job it was the weekend. Gerard looked out of the window and over at Franks house.
“Gee,” whispered Mikey
“Hey Mikey, look I’m sorry about how I’ve been y’know. Just been stressed”
“It’s ok Gee don’t worry about it.” The two brother hugged and then Mikey decided to ask about the night before “Who was the girl last night Gee. You realise that’s the fourth girl this week right?”
“I’m just having fun Mikes, it’s what guys without girlfriends do. It’s alright for you and Bill you’ve got girlfriends. Actually did Bill say anything about in the cemetery?”
“Well he still hasn’t forgiven you for how you spoke to Amy, Sorry dude you’re gonna have to apologise to them.”
Gerard turned to stare back out of the window. Apologising wasn’t his strongest point, but these were his best friends. As he looked over at the house he saw the familiar figure in the window upstairs.
Frank looked over at Gerard but he just turned away quickly. Frank heard his door open and his sister walked in.
“Hey Jojo!” he said smiling and hugging her
“How come you’re not out with your new friends?” She asked him
“We kinda fell out” Replied Frank sadly. Jo guessed he wanted to be left alone so she walked out and closed the door gently.
Frank looked back across the road at Gerards house. He’d blown it with them, he knew he had, but it wasn’t losing their friendship that bothered him, it was not close to Gerard that upset him the most.
Chapter 19 The whole group, minus frank, was sitting in the Way living room. Gerard had called them over because he said he needed to talk.
Amy was sitting on Bills need, his arms wrapped protectively around her waist. Bill was still angry at Gerard, he had no right to talk to his girlfriend like that.
All the others were sitting on various chairs and sofas around the room. Mikey had Hannah’s head on his lap, he was now her pillow, and he was gently stroking her hair.
Tom was so low down in his chair it looked as if he was almost lying down, whilst playing on his phone.
Gerard cleared his throat and everyone looked up.
"Right, look, I'm just gonna get this first bit over and done with ok? So no interrupting. Amy, I'm sorry I shouted at you I was out of order. I'm sorry everyone, ive been such a **** lately, I'm sorry for always ditching you lot and being well, a player"
"Hey theres nothing wrong with that!" Tom piped up. Everyone shot Tom a glare. "Ok sorry sorry" He said waving his hands in the air. Tom was a player, but that was him. Everyone knew him as that, it was his reputation, he was the womanizer, the ladies man and people expected that from him, but no-one expected it from Gerard.
"We forgive you don’t we guys?" said Bill looking around at his friends.
"right thanks guys" Gerard smiled. "and now for the other reason, I brought you all here. Frank knows. Well he knows what we are. But he doesn’t know everything about vampires, and out characteristics and everything, so I'm gonna go over and explain everything to him okay?"
They all nodded.
"And Amy, Bill, Mikey and Hannah, no sexy time while I'm gone!" and with that Gerard shut the door leaving the group in hysterics and Mikey going slightly red.
Gerard reached Frank’s door when he heard shouting. He thought nothing of it until he heard glass breaking. He pressed his ear against the door and listen. He knew it was wrong, but now Frank knew, he considered him a friend. And He cared for his friends and looked out for them. Frank was no exception.
"FRANK! IF YOU DON’T CHANGE YOUR WAYS THEN YOUR OUT" it sounded like a mans voice.
"Dad, I cant change who I am" That was obviously franks voice. He sounded scared and another glass item went crashing to the floor.
"WELL YOU HAVE TOO" the voices sounded like it was getting louder.
"Dad, please no!" said frank. He sounded more scared then ever.
Gerard could feel his heart beating so fast in his chest. He had to do something. That’s when he noticed the door was open slightly.
Another smash was heard.
And without thinking Gerard opened the door and went inside.
DILLIGAF
"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥
There's like violence in this chapter. just warning you *nods*
Chapter 20
Gerard stepped inside and saw smashed glass all over the floor. He stepped into the lounge and saw Franks dad. He’d got Frank backed into a corner. Gerard couldn’t see what he was about to do and he couldn’t see the state Frank was in but he knew it wasn’t good. Without thinking he closed the distance between them in no time at all and dragged Franks dad off him. Franks dad turned, trying to get at Gerard. He threw a punch but Gerard dodged it and punched him in the face. Franks dad looked at Gerard and then back at Frank “This isn’t over Frank. You either change or…..” Franks dad was cut off as Gerard dragged him out of the house.
A few minutes later Gerard came back in. Frank was still huddled in the corner. Gerard knelt down beside him. Frank wasn’t too hurt. He just had a cut lip and a bloody nose. Frank backed away from him but couldn’t go anywhere as his back hit the wall.
“What are you doing here, come to kill me? That’s what your lot does isn’t it? Goes around killing people.” Cried Frank
Gerard looked at him “No Frank by the looks of it I’m here saving you. I came over to talk to you about last night, to explain everything. It’s a good job I came over when I did huh?
“It’s not the first time,” Mumbled Frank “He hates the fact I’m guy. He’s never accepted it. I mean my mum does but when she’s not around…well”
“You don’t deserve it Frank, look I know I was a **** to you last night well, since we met, it’s just I wanna protect the others. If certain people find out, we could be in serious trouble.”
Frank nodded and looked up at Gerard “C;mon Frankie, we can’t stay here. Come back over to mine and we’ll talk properly.”
Frank got up and followed Gerard out of the door and across the road. He led Fran through the lounge and looked at Tom “Where are the others?”
“Well you were gone for a while y’know. They had to find something to do” smirked Tom
Gerard shook his head and led Frank through to the kitchen. Frank sat down while Gerard got some ice to put on his face.
“Look you don’t have to do this Gerard, it was none of my business in the first place.”
“Frank, look I understand why you wanted to know so badly and I understand why you freaked out.” Gerard reached out and started to clean up Franks face. Frank watched him, flinching every now and then when it hurt, and he got the familiar butterflies in his stomach.
“Gerard, I um… I can do it thanks” Said Frank taking the ice from Gerards hand. Gerard looked at him for a second “Frankie” “yeah?” “Call me Gee.” Gerard smiled at him and Frank finished cleaning up.
“Feel any better?” “Yeah thanks” said Frank smiling slightly.
“C’mon through then, I’ll get the others and then we can explain everything properly.
Chapter 21 Frank grabbed his arm before Gerard could walk out the kitchen and before they knew it their lips connected.
Gerard couldn’t believe what was going on, but the weird thing was, he felt himself returning the kiss as he felt franks hands snake around his waist. He placed his hands around Franks back as the kiss deepened and they backed against a worktop, sending the ice pack to the floor.
In the other room Tom was oblivious to what was going on in the next room. He was concentrating on texting a girl he met at a party, when the others returned.
"Hey bro, Gee back yet? Said Bill greeting his brother as he walked in, his hand entwined with Amys.
"Yeah he’s in the kitchen" Tom replied not taking his eyes off his phone, damn he wanted the girl to reply.
"Did he say how it went with Frank?"
"Nah, I think it went pretty well though, they’re both in the kitchen now still talking I think"
Bill and Amy joined Tom on the sofa and flicked through the Tv. There was nothing on any more just a load of rubbish so they settled on watching some cartoons, just because they felt like being big kids again.
Not long after Mikey and Hannah walked in holding hands.
"Where you two been?" asked Tom raising an eyebrow as he eyed the couple up and down.
"Just hanging out in my room, y’know" said Mikey going a bit red.
"Yeh I do know" Tom laughed. He didn’t really know, but by the look on Mikeys face he was right anyway.
"Anyway Gee back yet? Mikey said trying to change the subject.
"Kitchen, Franks in there too" said Bill nodding toward the closed door.
"Yeh and I bet there getting it on too" Tom laughed
Back in the kitchen the two teenagers had no idea the rest of the group had returned to the next room, they were too busy. Gerard now had Frank on a worktop and Frank had his legs wrapped around Gerards body.
Gerard didn’t know what was happening. He didn’t like Frank that way. He was straight. He just need a kiss, that’s it. Just a simple innocent kiss.
But then why was such an innocent kiss having such an effect on his groin? He was so confused right now. But he pushed that to the back of his mind as his tounge begged for entrance into Franks mouth when he heard the kitchen door open.
"Holy****, I was only kidding" said Tom standing in the doorway, with his mouth wide open.
DILLIGAF
"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥
Chapter 22
Gerard quickly let go of Frank
“Dude it’s not what it looks like, I was just helping Frank with his face.”
“Yeah!” laughed Tom “More like eating it Gee. What were you doing kissing it better?”
Tom went into the lounge laughing and before Gerard could stop him he said “Guys you won’t believe what I just saw”
“What did you see?” Asked amy quickly.
Frank and Gerard came walking into the lounge both looking a bit uncomfortable. “He didn’t see anything. Did he Frank?” Frank looked at Gerard in disbelief but he knew better than to disagree “Right” said Frank staring at the floor “Nothing”
Tom stared at Gerard and then back at the others “He” said Tom pointing at Gerard “Had his tongue down his throat” He said now pointing at Frank. “I told you he was gay”
“I’m not gay!” Snapped Gerard “It was just….I don’t know what it was, but I’m not gay.” He looked at Frank, he felt so guilty. Frank looked crushed but Gerard couldn’t be gay. He slept with girls. Hell he’d had a different girl everyday this week, sometimes more, there was no way he was gay. But that kiss had felt different, different to all the others. He felt a connection with Frank but he didn’t want to admit to it. “Anyway, I bought Frank here so we could explain about last night and our ways and everything” “What? So you didn’t do any of that already? Damn how long were you guys kissing for?” Asked Tom, then he looked back at the others “They were in there for a good 10 minutes y’know”
Gerard went red, “I told you, I was sorting Franks face out. Now can we get back to the point!” Snarled Gerard
Everyone went quiet. They’d had their fun and as much as they all loved Gerard they knew not to piss him off too much. They all knew what he was capable of.
Frank sat down as Gerard started to explain everything to him. He tried to listen but none of it was really sinking in. That kiss, it had been…there weren’t any words to describe it and now it looked like it was going to be one of those things that didn’t happen again. Gerard continued talking, Tom and Bill and the others occasionally adding things and then the room went silent.
“So now do you understand it all Frank?”
Frank looked up quickly, “Uh yeah” He hadn’t been listening, he didn’t have a clue what they’d been saying to him. He looked over at Bill and Amy, they were cuddled up in the corner of the sofa kissing, Hannah and Mikey were in another chair together doing similar things. Why couldn’t he, Frank have that with Gerard. Frank was about to ask Gerard if they could talk when the doorbell rang. Gerard got up off the sofa and answered. He came back too minutes later with a girl. He had his arm around the girls waist.
“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then Frank?” he winked at Frank and then headed down to the basement with the girl, leaving Frank staring after him
Chapter 23 "Dude, don’t beat yourself up over it, he’s just in denial" said Tom walking over to where Frank was standing. "Anyway where going out for some food, fancy joining us?"
Frank was surprised he was being invited out with them, when they fed of all times.
"No its okay, I think ill head home" Frank said heading towards the door "ill see you tomorrow probably" Tom waved his friend bye and looked over to the two couples making out. Looks like he was going for a feed by himself.
Frank entered his house, he was scared his dad was back as he crept into the kitchen trying not to make a noise, he spotted Jo sitting on a stool eating some cookies.
"Don’t worry Frank, Hes not in" she said smiling "cookie?"
"No thanks" he said taking a seat next to her.
"What’s up bro? You seem down?" she asked placing the cookies on the side. "you know you can tell me anything"
Frank sighed. He knew he could tell his sister anything, she was his rock.
"Well Theres this boy, he lives across the street and well I like him, he amazing and sweet and really caring" Frank smiled at the thought "and well the thing is hes convinced hes straight and hes ****ed so many girls this week, but our friend Tom thinks hes just in denial. But you see that’s not it, me and dad were fighting again, and Gerard came in without knocking and dragged dad out the house and took me to his house and helped me clean up and stuff but then I did something really stupid Jo. I kissed him. But the thing is he didn’t pull away, he kissed back. And it was getting really intimate when Tom walked in on us and Gerard totally denied it and when Tom told the others Gerard said it didn’t mean anything and then a girl came to their house and right now he is in his bedroom ****ing her brains out."
Frank didn’t notice at this point, tears were dripping down his face and his sister put a comforting arm around him.
"But the kiss, I know it meant something, he must of felt it too" Frank continued, wiping his face with his sleeve. "There was a spark. Ive never felt anything like it before"
and with that Frank broke down in sobs, crying in his sisters arms.
Little did Frank know that Gerard was banging the new girl into his mattress, he had made her leave. He couldn’t go through with it, not with that kiss. He had felt something. Something he had never felt before. It gave him butterflies. Frank was addictive and he wanted more. But he was straight. He wiped his face on his duvet as he wept silently. He was so confused, he needed help.
He leaned over his bedside table and reached down to grab a bottle containing clear liquid, he took the cap off and drank half the bottle in 1 go. Then he lay there, crying.
Tom was sitting on his own in the living room before heading towards the door "Everyone is ****ing getting action today, I might aswell too"
DILLIGAF
"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥